Possible to compare a graphically sector?

Hello,

it deals with a problem that I don´t know the variable and maybe it isn´t possible to use for me... it´s a kind like an access on a 3rd party.

Is it possible to compare a graphically sector(from x1 to y1 and x2 to y2) with an older one (like a session destroyed captcha) in regarding that the old captcha would compare with the new one if/until a changing has been detected? It takes place the same sector.

If a changing has been detected it needs to destroy the old one and set the new to the old one in further requests until a new change will be detected.

Hope you understand - If not please ask.

Need help for a startup, I´m fishing in unsharted waters. Maybe some key words could help.

Edited by t6uzruijzuik

• Moderators

t6uzruijzuik,

Your use of the word "CAPTCHA" makes me suspicious of your intent - what exactly are you trying to do here? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

t6uzruijzuik,

what I´m going to do is agreed by the law

But what are you trying to do? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

You make me lauth... :sweating: I know, it´s not the time to laught.

I don´t want to tell exactly what I´m going to build. Lets say, it´s a comparisor and at the moment I try to handle the issue to compare an old graphically-section with a new one by saving the old one as session(and destroy after a change has happend) to compare it, because the old will has been elapsed and won´t be useful in further times. The new one needs to be saved as session, too. (in a loop or while function). Just imagine the comparison with a stock chart, that´s rather correct as the "suspiciously" example with a captchas.

I allready found the button (printsceen) wich will be nessessary. but how to build a partitionally cutoff and save it as session?

Edited by t6uzruijzuik

• Moderators

t6uzruijzuik,

I don´t want to tell exactly what I´m going to build

Then I do not see exactly why we should help you when you are being evasive about exactly what it is you are doing and started off your request by using terms which raised our suspicions. ;)

So I suggest that if you do want help you start being more open about EXACTLY what it is you are trying to do - posting a screenshot of the app whose displays you wish to compare would be a start. This is your last chance - if I do not get a sensible reply in your next post the thread will be locked. :naughty:

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

t6uzruijzuik,

Fine - thread locked. :)

M23

Spoiler