green around the gills - script help for my website

Hulamac

; this defines the IE script commands and allows it to use all of the
; IE commands with out it it will not know what to do
#include <IE.au3>
; following function gets all the for positions automaticly and then assigns them to a
; variable with out you having to figure out what the name of each one it
Local $oIE_1 = _IECreate("https://online.blueridgeknives.com/profile/login.aspx?returnurl=/")
Local $oForm_1 = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE_1, 0)
Local $oQuery1 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_1, 2)
Local $oQuery2 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_1, 3)
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery1, "myusername")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery2, "mypass")
Local $Submit1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE_1 , "aspnetForm")
_IEFormSubmit($Submit1)

; following function gets all the for positions automaticly and then assigns them to a
; variable with out you having to figure out what the name of each one it
Local $oIE_2 = _IECreate("www.my_zencart_admin_login_page.com")
Local $oForm_2 = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE_2, 0)
Local $oQuery3 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_2, 1)
Local $oQuery4 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_2, 2)
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery3, "my_usrname")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery4, "my_psswrd")
_IELoadWait($oIE_2)
ControlClick("My website name - Windows Internet Explorer", "Admin Login", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Login; Instance:1;]")

the code completes with no errors however i cant get the script to click the submit button...... can someone help me out ive been banging my head against the wall for a few days now and its driving me crazy, ive tried _IEFormImageClick, _IEFormSubmit and just about every other way i could think of but all of them give me errors for the second window that opens so ifinally got this far and theres no errors and it doesnt do anything.... the first window does what its supposed to do until the submit part then it just makes the password dissapear.... i dont recall asking it to do that lol

if you can tell me the part of the html code that need to be identified when using the command that would basicly tell me exactly what i need to put in there or a jumping off point!

any help at all would be great! thanks!

Edited by Hulamac

nono please dont confuse this for any hacking i wouldnt be stupid enough to document any hacking attempt in any forum this is the beggining of a script im writing to check stock on my website from one of my distributors because they have great prices however they dont have a module i can use to check stock and doing it by hand would take over a day since they have 13k items

this will eventually help me save countless hours a day and provide a backbone to do many automated tasks for my website i didnt post the name of the site for fear of any hacking attempts i deal with customers cc numbers and dont want anyone to have any items that would make it easier for them to hack my site or exploit

if any admin need to see documentation about this situation please let me know i can provide business lic info and website validation i just really need help lol

Edited by Hulamac