Checking when progress bar complete

Usually the progress bar isn't the only indicator. When processing has ended a winodw pops up, a message is displayed in the GUI or a button is activated so the user can start the next processing step.

What does your application do?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thanks MVP,

My application uses two GUI based applications (Itranslator and OpenOffice) to process some text and create a pdf out of it.

In the first case of waiting for a progress bar to finish, there is a property TPateControl that haves some tabs and a button on it, the button becomes active when the progress bar is complete. But when I hover the AutoItInfo finder tool over it , I can't get any information back.

In the second case, I automate the pressing of the Export as PDF in OpenOffice and a progress bar opens up at the bottom of the OpenOffice window, but I don't see any buttons or anything else I can check.

Thanks again,

Harry

Can you post the output of the Window Info Tool when you move the crosshair over the control?

IIRC there is a OpenOffice UDF which might allow to automate the creation of a PDF file. Search the example scripts section for this UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thanks for the reply,Firstly apologies for taking so long to reply. I thought I was monitoring this thread but apparently not.

I'll check for the UDF for OpenOffice. My much serious problem is to know when the progress bar from Itranslator finishs. The Autoid info tool summary output for that is:

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: Itranslator 99

Class: TItranslatorForm

Position: -8, -8

Size: 1382, 744

Style: 0x17CF0000

ExStyle: 0x00050110

Handle: 0x002004BC

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: TProgressBar

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: TProgressBar1