1. KaFu

KaFu

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrKm
      AutoIT-OCRSpace-UDF1.3.zip
      This tiny yet powerful UDF will help you to convert Images to text with the help of  OCRSpace API version 3.50 .
      Detect text from a local file.
      ; ========================================================= ; Example 2 : Gets text from an image from a local path reference ; : Searchable PDF is not requested by default. ; : Processes it using a basic OCR logic. ; ========================================================= $b_Create_Searchable_PDF = True ; Use a table logic for receipt OCR $b_Table = True ; Set your key here. $v_OCRSpaceAPIKey = "" $OCROptions = _OCRSpace_SetUpOCR($v_OCRSpaceAPIKey, 1, $b_Table, True, "eng", True, Default, Default, $b_Create_Searchable_PDF) $sText_Detected = _OCRSpace_ImageGetText($OCROptions, @scriptdir & "\receipt.jpg", 0, "SEARCHABLE_URL") ConsoleWrite( _ " Detected text : " & $sText_Detected & @CRLF & _ " Error Returned : " & @error & @CRLF & _ " PDF URL : " & Eval("SEARCHABLE_URL") & @CRLF)  
      Detect text from a URL reference.
      ; ========================================================= ; Example 1 : Gets text from an image using a url reference ; : Searchable PDF is not requested. ; : Processes it using a basic OCR logic. ; ========================================================= $v_OCRSpaceAPIKey = "" ; SetUp some preferences.. $OCROptions = _OCRSpace_SetUpOCR($v_OCRSpaceAPIKey, 1, False, True, "eng", True, Default, Default, False) ; Make the request.. $sText_Detected = _OCRSpace_ImageGetText($OCROptions, "https://i.imgur.com/vbYXwJm.png", 0) ConsoleWrite( _ " Detected text : " & $sText_Detected & @CRLF & _ " Error Returned : " & @error & @CRLF)    
      Detect text from a URL reference to an array
      #include "OCRSpaceUDF\_OCRSpace_UDF.au3" #include <array.au3> ; Set your key here. $v_OCRSpaceAPIKey = "" $OCROptions = _OCRSpace_SetUpOCR($v_OCRSpaceAPIKey, 1, $b_Table, True, "eng", True, Default, Default, False) ; Below, the return type is set to 1 to return an array containing the coordinates of the bounding boxes for each word detected, ; in the format : #WordDetected , #Left , #Top , 3Height, #Width $aText_Detected = _OCRSpace_ImageGetText($OCROptions, "https://i.imgur.com/Z1enogD.jpeg", 1) _ArrayDisplay($aText_Detected, "")  

https://github.com/KabueMurage/AutoIT-OCRSpace-UDF
      Download Latest Version : 

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By cruisepandey
      Hi, 
      I have a string like this : 
      Global $Msga = "urrent directory is /send.  (Submission of file with log number 29381077284 is confirmed)";
      I want to extract the number 29381077284  from the string. I did StringSplit to split based on "(" and then use space to reach there, But it's not a good choice. 
      Can anyone help me with regular expression to find the number from String using AutoIT. TIA
    • By DannyJ
      I have this example string:

2020-06-08 09:23:33 : abcdefghifjklm How to trim just the right part? Or how to trim this text right to left?
      I want to trim this string right to left until ' : '.
      In ohter words: I need the 'abcdefghifklm' text.
      I have tried StringTrimRight, but that requires 
      The number of characters to trim. Unfortunately StringSplit trims the left part of the strings.