Regex Help

Nessie

Hi to all, i have this string to parse:

Posted Image

As you can see the are special char (control character), how can i grab the url from this string?

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Example

#include <Array.au3>

$String = " 9 http://www.127.0.0.1/RANDOMFOLDER "
$aRet = StringRegExp( $String, "https?:[\w./]+", 3 )
_ArrayDisplay( $aRet )

Edit : I posted the example with the control chars but the Forum stripped it,

Try the following script, it would make a script with the Control Chars

Example

#OnAutoItStartRegister "_Write"

Func ScriptBin()
Local _
$ScriptBin = '0x23696E636C756465203C41727261792E6175333E0D0A0D0A24537472696E67203D20220F020320033920687474703A2F2F7777772E3132372E302E302E312F52414E444F4D464F4C4445522002021F03220D0A2461526574203D20537472696E67526567457870282024537472696E672C202268747470733F3A5B5C772E2F5D2B222C203320290D0A5F4172726179446973706C6179282024615265742029'
Return $ScriptBin
EndFunc   ;==>ScriptBin

Func _Write()
Local $sFileName = StringTrimRight(@ScriptFullPath, 4) & "_New.au3"
Local $hWnd = FileOpen($sFileName, 26) ;2 + 8 + 16
FileWrite($hWnd, ScriptBin())
FileClose($hWnd)
ShellExecute( $sFileName )
Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Write
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Example

#include <Array.au3>

$String = " 9 http://www.127.0.0.1/RANDOMFOLDER "
$aRet = StringRegExp( $String, "https?:[\w./]+", 3 )
_ArrayDisplay( $aRet )

Thanks, this work well. But there is a way to escape this control character?? In this case i have a link between this control character, but i can have anything.

Hi and thank you again :)

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Check the example again i have updated with a binary script

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Check the example again i have updated with a binary script

As i said before all work good with link, but there is a way to escape only the controll charapter in a string? something like [^x02] etc...

Hi and thanks!

[^x02] Yes this would match anything other than STX

You can even use [^002] which is the octal code

Regards :)

My code:

Thank you, i was trying with the hex equivalent as most language do, but not with octal >_