SciTE Help

Hi All,

Just after a little bit of help with debugging my script in SciTE.

Usually when I press F5 (or hit Go from the tools menu) The program will run inside SciTE and I will be able to check errors from the console window or use ConsoleWrite() to show message inside the console window. however in the last 3 days when I hit F5 to run my program the program will run outside SciTE and will show the following

>Exit code: 0 Time: 1.409

I can confirm the program is still running and the Icon is in the tray. This is making it hard for me to Debug, I have tried re-installing Autoit, checking for any particular options I may have accidentally pressed but I am unable to find anything.

Any help will be much appreciated.

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Pastebin UDF | Prowl UDF[/font]

• Developers

Is that all that is shown in the SciTE output Pane or is there more?

Which version of SciTE are you using? The one that came with the AutoIt3 installer or have you installed the full version separately?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I guess you are running SciTE as None admin and have #RequireAdmin in your script which will cause the script to restart in Admin mode.

This would show as you describe.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)