Install one program at a time. How do i do that? thanks

I have more than 20 different applications to be installed and I created a folder with a main calling script and inside that folder is another folder which containts 20 different sub folders each with the exe files and the autoit script. If i run the main script it automatically parses through all the subfolders alphabetically and invokes the resident application autoit installation script until it finishes with the final folder, but the main problem is that all the 20 applications are invoked at once and chaos results.

main calling script(parses main folder containing 20 folders each with the exe and an autoitscript.

#RequireAdmin
$search = FileFindFirstFile("adobe automated updates\*")
If $search = -1 Then
MsgBox(0, "Error", "folder not found!")
Exit
EndIf

While 1

$dir = FileFindNextFile($search)
If @error Then ExitLoop

runwait("adobe automated updates\" & $dir & "\installapp.exe","adobe automated updates\" & $dir)    

WEnd

script found in each application. its all the same for 20 applications because its basically the photoshop updates. so its a matter of running the exe file only.

#RequireAdmin
$search=Filefindfirstfile("Installation\*.exe")
$exe=filefindnextfile($search)

run("Installation\" & $exe)

if the script you call is only 'run'ing, then of course it will finish quickly. So your runwait command will also end just as quickly.

either the script you call has to also runwait, or you have to loop for the process you 'run' to close.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

if the script you call is only 'run'ing, then of course it will finish quickly. So your runwait command will also end just as quickly.

either the script you call has to also runwait, or you have to loop for the process you 'run' to close.

but i tried runwait yesterday in the called script and i got the same result.