how can i read from a Label, or option selection and verify if it is exists or not

How can i read trough the HTML site and verify if for example M is there or not`?

<strong>Size:</strong>

<select name="spec_116" onchange="changePrice()">
                                                     <option label="M" value="733391">M </option>
                                                     <option label="L" value="733392">L </option>
                                                 </select>  
                             <input type="hidden" name="spec_list" value="1" />
                                                             </dd>
     </li>
             <li class="clearfix">
     <dd>

i have tried StringInStr, but that does not seem to work i am afraid :(

_INetGetSource for retrive the source of tha page. And if the value of M is always 733391 you can simply use StringInStr($source, ""733391">M <"). If that change StringRegExp is the best choice.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Glad to help you ;)

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file