WinActivate

You can use AutoIt Window Info, you can find that tool in your autoit installation folder, the file is named: Au3Info.exe.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

You can use AutoIt Window Info, you can find that tool in your autoit installation folder, the file is named: Au3Info.exe.

Hi!

But the Handle changes everytime after u open for e.g. notepad again. so i will have to change the handle everytime by myself .

Edited by Hallistorm1989

• Developers

Looks like reopening the same topic as

Maybe re-read the forum rules and stick to it the next post you make as this is the last warning.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)