need help?

three3

Hi i am new to autoit. I need some help.

Objective:How to send files to the servers?

We have client and server environments.i am trying to send some (same extention files)files from client to servers.we have 2 servers.So i make the gui of all the servers in koda.

Befor i did not create a GUI of servers .in the command promt with the send command i ftp to the server.and then sends the file.

Send("cmd.exe")

Send("ftp xx") ;send ftp XX to the command prompt

Send("{.}") ;send (.) to the command prompt

Send("xx") ;send XX to the command prompt

Send("xx") ;send XX to the command prompt

Send("xx")

Can any body give me an idea how can i talk the gui???

If you need more description let me know.

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

I would suggest you start by reading through the _FTP commands in the help file. The GUI itself can wait until you have the file transfer process working, in my mind. WHy not start with _FTP_Connect and try to code something yourself? Then if you get stuck, feel free to post your code here and we can try to assit.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

yes, you can create another button, and when that button is clicked, call exit or exitloop (depending on how you have your message loop set up). Look in the help file under GUICtrlCreateButton. Also, if you would like assistance specific to your script, you need to post the whole thing, GUI and all.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

BTW: Could you please give your threads a meaningful title? Everyone on this forum seeks for help (except those on the Chat forum maybe).

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Everyone on this forum seeks for help

Some of us require help only a professional can provide :)