Almost finished Audio Volume Changer for Vista+ script.. i need help with fixing errors...

Hello!

i worte with your help a script that change the Audio Volume of the Speakers and it is work in windows 7 and i think it also work on win vista and 8 too.. you need to test it.

the script change the volume by hotkeys.

image:

Posted Image

the part of set the hotkeys Not yet built. you need to change it in the code.

i didn't built this part becouse it is the small problam and i will deal with it later.

the big problem is with the graphic display when the script show the new volume.

There are three problems:

1) the graphic text is un activate the window that you on.. it is open like a activate GUI window. it shuld open as unactivate..

2) the text Not disappeared when you stop Increase or low the volume.

3) if you will Increase or low the volume again you will get this fail:

Posted Image

i uploaded the script becouse it must came with Some UDFs for the Volume.

i hope you help me to fix those problams

thanks for helpers!

change volume by gil900.rar

Edited by Guest

Here is a help script

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Exit_") ;set exit event
$hWin = GUICreate("Volume Changer", 200, 250, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))

;Bkcolor and Transparency
WinSetTrans($hWin, '', 255)
GUISetBkColor(0x767777)
;-------------------------

;Create labels
GUICtrlCreateLabel("X - Press ESC", 10, 10)
GUICtrlSetDefBkColor(-2)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("The Volume is 25%", 50, 111, 100, 50)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 4)
$iLbl_Timer = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 225, 180, 25)

;Set Timer to close the GUI
$iTimer = 5000 ;millisecs
$hTimer = TimerInit()

;Set No Focus stealing state
GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE)

Local $iMsg, $iTimer_Ret
Do

$iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
$iTimer_Ret = TimerDiff($hTimer)
Sleep(10)
GUICtrlSetData($iLbl_Timer, StringFormat("GUI will close after %dsecs", $iTimer / 1000 - $iTimer_Ret / 1000))

Until $iMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $iTimer_Ret > $iTimer

Func Exit_()
GUIDelete()
Exit
EndFunc ;==>Exit_

For help with your code you have to show it :P

Regards :)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Honestly there are hundreds of ways you could be creating that text, hence why PhoenixXL was kind enough to create one variation, which I suspect isn't how you do it.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Honestly there are hundreds of ways you could be creating that text, hence why PhoenixXL was kind enough to create one variation, which I suspect isn't how you do it.

He already opened on how to draw the text...

@gil900

_WinAPI_RedrawWindow

Done for you

Added

- No Focus Steal

- No Overlapping texts

#include <Misc.au3>
#include <_AudioEndpointVolume.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "none")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "none")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

;Settings
$VolumeUpKey = "68"
$VolumeDownKey = "62"

$PercentChange = 10
;-->EndSettings

Local $Sleep = 80 , $ChangeVolume = False , $Case , $timer , $dif , $SendOne = True , $StartTumer = False , $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")
Global $NewVolLevel
$a = 0
While 1
Sleep($Sleep)
If _IsPressed($VolumeDownKey, $hDLL) Or _IsPressed($VolumeUpKey, $hDLL) Then
If $StartTumer = True Then
;MsgBox(0,"","",1)
$timer = TimerInit()
$SendOne = True
$StartTumer = False
EndIf
If $ChangeVolume = False Then $ChangeVolume = True
If _IsPressed($VolumeUpKey, $hDLL) Then $Case = 1
If _IsPressed($VolumeDownKey, $hDLL) Then $Case = 2
Else
If $ChangeVolume = True Then $ChangeVolume = False
If $StartTumer = False Then $StartTumer = True
EndIf
If $ChangeVolume = True Then
$dif = TimerDiff($timer)
If $dif > 800 Then
ChangeVolume(2,$Case)
EndIf
Else
If $dif > 0 Then
If $dif < 800 Then
ChangeVolume($PercentChange,$Case)
EndIf
EndIf
If $dif > 0 Then $dif = 0
EndIf
WEnd

Func ChangeVolume($Percent,$Case)
Static $hGUI = 0
$VolLevel = _GetMasterVolumeLevelScalar()
$VolLevel = StringSplit($VolLevel,".",1)
If $VolLevel[0] > 1 Then
If StringLeft($VolLevel[2],2) > 50 Then $VolLevel[1] = $VolLevel[1]+1
EndIf
If $Case = 2 Then $percent = $percent*-1
Global $NewVolLevel = $VolLevel[1]+$percent
If $NewVolLevel < 0 Then $NewVolLevel = 0
If $NewVolLevel > 100 Then $NewVolLevel = 100
_SetMasterVolumeLevelScalar($NewVolLevel)
$hGUI = _TransparentTextWindow("MyTextGUI", "Volume Level: "&$NewVolLevel, 390, 30, @DesktopWidth-390, @DesktopHeight-70, "Arial", 1000, 0x00FF00, -1, -1, -1, 1, False, 0, $hGUI)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE)
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
Exit
EndFunc

Func _TransparentTextWindow($h_WinTitle, $s_WinText, $i_WinWidth, $i_WinHeight, $i_WinXPosn = -1, $i_WinYPosn = -1, _
$s_TextFont = -1, $i_FontWeight = -1, $v_FontColor = -1, $i_FontItalics = 0, $i_FontUnderline = 0, $i_FontStrikeOut = 0, $i_Taskbar = 0, $i_WinExist = False, $i_hwnd = 0, $iPrev_Hwnd = 0)

If $iPrev_Hwnd Then GUIDelete( $iPrev_Hwnd ) ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ADDED THIS...

Local Const $DEFAULT_CHARSET = 0 ; ANSI character set
Local Const $OUT_CHARACTER_PRECIS = 2
Local Const $CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS = 0
Local Const $PROOF_QUALITY = 2
Local Const $FIXED_PITCH = 1
Local Const $RGN_XOR = 3
If $h_WinTitle = "" Then $h_WinTitle = "AutoIt Overlayed Window"
If $s_WinText = "" Then $s_WinText = "|"
If $i_WinWidth < 1 Or $i_WinWidth > @DesktopWidth Then SetError(1) ; window width outside current screen geometry
If $i_WinHeight < 1 Or $i_WinHeight > @DesktopHeight Then SetError(1) ; window height outside current screen geometry
If $i_WinXPosn = -1 Then $i_WinXPosn = (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($i_WinWidth / 2) ; center the window horizontally
If $i_WinYPosn = -1 Then $i_WinYPosn = (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($i_WinHeight / 2) ; center the window vertically
If $i_WinXPosn < 1 Or $i_WinXPosn > (@DesktopWidth - $i_WinWidth) Then SetError(1) ; window won't fit on current screen geometry
If $i_WinYPosn < 1 Or $i_WinYPosn > (@DesktopHeight - $i_WinHeight) Then SetError(1) ; window won't fit on current screen geometry
If @error Then Return ; return with @error = 1
If $s_TextFont = "" Or $s_TextFont = -1 Then $s_TextFont = "Microsoft Sans Serif" ; default font
If $i_FontWeight = "" Or $i_FontWeight = -1 Then $i_FontWeight = 450 ; default Font weight
If $v_FontColor = "" Or $v_FontColor = -1 Then $v_FontColor = "0xFF0000" ; default font colour (red)
If $i_FontItalics <> 1 Then $i_FontItalics = 0 ; no italics as default
If $i_FontUnderline <> 1 Then $i_FontUnderline = 0 ; no underlining as default
If $i_FontStrikeOut <> 1 Then $i_FontStrikeOut = 0 ; no strike out font as default
If $i_Taskbar <> 1 Then ; display tray icon
if $i_WinExist = False Then
Local $h_GUI = GUICreate($h_WinTitle, $i_WinWidth, $i_WinHeight, $i_WinXPosn, _
$i_WinYPosn, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))
Else
Local $h_GUI = WinGetHandle($i_hwnd)
EndIf
Else ; hide tray icon
if $i_WinExist = False Then
Local $h_GUI = GUICreate($h_WinTitle, $i_WinWidth, $i_WinHeight, $i_WinXPosn, _
$i_WinYPosn, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))
Else
Local $h_GUI = WinGetHandle($i_hwnd)
EndIf
EndIf
GUISetBkColor($v_FontColor)
Local $hDC = DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "GetDC", "hwnd", $h_GUI)
Local $hMyFont = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "hwnd", "CreateFont", "int", $i_WinHeight, _
"int", 0, "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", $i_FontWeight, "int", $i_FontItalics, _
"int", $i_FontUnderline, "int", $i_FontStrikeOut, "int", $DEFAULT_CHARSET, _
"int", $OUT_CHARACTER_PRECIS, "int", $CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS, _
"int", $PROOF_QUALITY, "int", $FIXED_PITCH, "str", $s_TextFont)
Local $hOldFont = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "hwnd", "SelectObject", "int", $hDC[0], _
"hwnd", $hMyFont[0])
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "BeginPath", "int", $hDC[0])
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "TextOut", "int", $hDC[0], "int", 0, "int", 0, _
"str", $s_WinText, "int", StringLen($s_WinText))
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "EndPath", "int", $hDC[0])
Local $hRgn1 = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "hwnd", "PathToRegion", "int", $hDC[0])
Local $rc = DllStructCreate("int;int;int;int")
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "GetRgnBox", "hwnd", $hRgn1[0], _
"ptr", DllStructGetPtr($rc))
Local $hRgn2 = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "hwnd", "CreateRectRgnIndirect", _
"ptr", DllStructGetPtr($rc))
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "CombineRgn", "hwnd", $hRgn2[0], "hwnd", $hRgn2[0], _
"hwnd", $hRgn1[0], "int", $RGN_XOR)
DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "DeleteObject", "hwnd", $hRgn1[0])
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "ReleaseDC", "hwnd", $h_GUI, "int", $hDC[0])
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetWindowRgn", "hwnd", $h_GUI, "hwnd", $hRgn2[0], "int", 1)
DllCall("", "int", "SelectObject", "int", $hDC[0], "hwnd", $hOldFont[0])
Return $h_GUI
EndFunc ;==>_TransparentTextWindow

Func none()
EndFunc
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.