Support me Melba

@Melba23 I wasn't needing that script to earn anything, rather because I wanted to use whats already mine. You may be a god here, but you don't have to be a douchebag, nobody will respect you more, trust me.

I have read the rules and I didn't ask for anything against the rules of this forum nor against EULA of the other website. Don't lock the topic just to show off how powerfull you are.

This time I need it in script that will feed children in africa, cause you said that I should "wear out my own fingers" for the stuff that scripts usually do, and locked my topic.

I expect from Melba23 to lock/delete the topic again (I'm 43 old and I was dealing with stubborn kids for last 18 years), but if not, the question would be:

Can you help me, I need a line that starts script from beginning, as just as I asked in last topic?

• Developers

@Melba23 I wasn't needing that script to earn anything, rather because I wanted to use whats already mine. You may be a god here, but you don't have to be a douchebag, nobody will respect you more, trust me.

I have read the rules and I didn't ask for anything against the rules of this forum nor against EULA of the other website. Don't lock the topic just to show off how powerfull you are.

This time I need it in script that will feed children in africa, cause you said that I should "wear out my own fingers" for the stuff that scripts usually do, and locked my topic.

I expect from Melba23 to lock/delete the topic again (I'm 43 old and I was dealing with stubborn kids for last 18 years), but if not, the question would be:

Can you help me, I need a line that starts script from beginning, as just as I asked in last topic?

Seems despite your claimed age you still have something to learn in life.

You will find we are in general pretty reasonable when good arguments are giving, but making it personal, like you do, isn't the best approach.

I will give you 2 days on the naughty spot to think about this. During this period you won't be able to post.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

varmil9,

Can you really be 43 years old and react like that? As compared to me you are still very much a youngster, then the answer must unfortunately be: Yes! :(

Please send me a PM with the URL of that website - something you could have done in the first place rather than post your childish rant. If the site is as you describe then I will be very happy to reopen your thread - as you would have seen had you bothered to search for some of the other threads that I have reopened on appeal. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

varmil9,

I see you have been back on the forum since this thread was locked, but have not posted or PMed the URL that I requested. Please do so - I would be delighted to reopen your thread if your claim was verified. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area