Logging into Pandora script

Hello all,

After much work, my Pandora's Box sculpture is finished.

This computer is suppose to just play from Pandora when it boots, but im having one major problem.

http://s23.postimage.org/i7o3suaob/WP_20130203_002.jpg

Both IE and Chrome are not asking to remember the password to Pandora. I have found that every so often (for some reason) Pandora (or IE) decides to ask my username and password upon opening Pandora. The sculpture has no input devices, so propting the user for any information creates major problems for whoever wants to use my little music box.

This unit is meant to behave on its own. Turn it on, it plays music, turn it off when you are done. But this is turning out to be easier said than done!

WP_20130307_003

I've tried many things including using Chrome to prevent the cookies from expiring and/or being overwritten. After much irritation in trying to keep Pandora remembering my user credentials, i have decided to reach out to the AutoIT community. I would like to write an AutoIT script that will enter my username and password when Pandora prompts the user.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks

Edited by techiemoore

You can try this plugin:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autocomplete-on/ecpgkdflcnofdbbkiggklcfmgbnbabhh?hl=en-AU

Or you can use roboform to fully automate your login:

http://www.roboform.com/

Or you can use IE UDF and do that with autoit.

BTW your computer is too damn cool :D

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

I dont see anything in here about IE UDF.

:puke: (and this time It's not ironic)

Edit: I mentioned the help file, too hard to type "IE" in the search input ?

I guide you, the first function to use is _IECreate.

Edited by FireFox

I appologize that i am unfamiliar with this program. I also appologize for the learning curve. But if i can build something like the sculpture in question, I think i deserve a little bit more....Patience.

Though I'm sure your post of "Help file, _IE functions." would be very helpful to someone who is familiar with this program, I only tried searching the helpfile only to find "No Topics Found."

Edited by techiemoore

Thanks, ill continue to look into this.

In the mean time, I learn better through reverse engineering. Do you know of any/Can you provide me with any scripts or examples that may be applicable to what i am trying to do?

Edited by techiemoore

Pandora is not accessible here without using proxy and co., so i can't test anything. But i can give you some guidance, first of all take a look to in the pandora sign up page source: http://www.pandora.com/account/sign-in all you need is to automate the form with this classname loginForm

<form class="loginForm" action="#">

that containt 2 input and a button. One input is named email

<input class="field" type="email" name="email"></input>

the other is named password

<input class="field" type="password" name="password"></input>

The button that you have to press has this class name btn_bg welcome_btn loginButton

<input class="btn_bg welcome_btn loginButton" type="submit" value="Sign in"></input>

Take a look to this functions _IEFormGetObjByName, _IEFormElementGetObjByName, _IEFormElementSetValue, _IEFormSubmit.

Hi!

Edited by Nessie

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Thanks, ill continue to look into this.

In the mean time, I learn better through reverse engineering. Do you know of any/Can you provide me with any scripts or examples that may be applicable to what i am trying to do?

The help file provide an example for each function.

If you read the _IE library is not too much hard. If you need help we are here ;)

Hi!