1. mLipok

mLipok

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shelly
      I have to press tab to reach a selected button then double click on that
      Here's my script but its not working:
      WinActivate("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","")
      Sleep(3000)
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")                    // at this point its working according to my need  but double click is not working
      Mouseclick("Left",510, 320, 2, 0)

• By cruisepandey
      Hi There ! 
      I have a script here : 

;Launch CMD
      Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      sleep(2000)
      $cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      Sleep(2000)
      ;Sending document
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is : 

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
          pb.start();
          Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!
    • By Lourens
      Hi,
      I am looking for a way to automate login to a Internet Banking website (https://bank.tymedigital.co.za/) and all of the examples that I could found still do not solve my issue with this website.
      In order to Login, the user need to enter their Identity Number and Password the click the Login button.
      Inspecting the Elements in Chrome are as follow;
      Identity Number
      <input autocomplete="username" placeholder="Please enter your South African ID number" maxlength="13" type="tel" class="form-control" value=""> Password
      <input autocomplete="current-password" placeholder="Enter password" type="password" class="form-control" value=""> Button
      <button type="button" class="btn btn-yellow btn-block">Login</button> Any assistance or directing me to a solution will be appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Lourens
    • By Raj0813
      Launch the web application which has security certificate associated. On launching we get "Select a Certificate from the list of certificates" . how to handle this certificates using AutoIT and certificates are in a drop down. i have only chrome browser to launch the application.  do i need to install autoIt or just the add jar files and dll to it. it is not a pop up.
      Tried adding the certificate to trusted source dint work.. 
      Please find the screenshot attached for the screen obtained.

• By tommytx
      ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 1" & @CRLF) #include <IE.au3> ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 5" & @CRLF) Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.autoitscript.com") ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 10" & @CRLF) Can anyone put me on the right track to troubleshoot this one.. the IE browser is not opening.. it is not my primary browser since FF is but that has not been a problem in the past.. it all seems to work including compile but the generation of the IE browser.. Never had any problem before.. below is the results of the run.. any ideas on where I might look.. that is the only error i get and its only after a 30 second delay.. I suppose a time out..

; >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "G:\show_pos.au3\test.au3"
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 1
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 5
      ; --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IECreate,  (Browser Object Creation Failed)
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 10
      ; >Exit code: 0    Time: 30.46