Finding processes for users

I appologize if this is redundant but I have found some vague references in the forums for similar issues but I have not quite figured out what to do yet.

I wrote a single sign on script that launches a windows based app (not web) and logs in. I setup the script to run in the background so that the user can relogin if the inactivity timer logs them out. The script launches the app via the Run() function. I would like the script to quit when the launched application closes. The problem is that the exe file that gets launched closes once the login screen is gone and a different EXE launches for the actual application. Multiple users login to the same computer (citrix server) and are not admins.

I am trying to find the PID of the application it launches so that I can monitor it to see when it closes so I can close my script. I was playing with the WMI win32_process approach but the getuser method was always returning my username on pids that belnog to other users. (I copied the script directly from the forum howto) I also read that you have to be an admin to run it which is no good.

I either need a good method of pulling the local users PID or an idea of a different way of knowing when to close the application.

If the window title of the second exe is unique then you could use function WinGetProcess to get the PID which then can be monitoried with function ProcessExists.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

:D

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki