ControlCommand and Windows XP

I've made a script to automate some printing functions using ControlCommand and class Id's etc; it works perfectly on my Windows 7 machine, however if I run it on an XP machine all it can do is open the print dialogue without doing any tab navigation, adding text to edit boxes or pressing buttons. I've checked the class Ids are the same on the printer dialogue on both PCs and they are. For the life of me I can't figure out why one might work and the other not, other than one being XP but I can't find anything in the help one way or another.

If someone could throw some suggestions my way I would be grateful.

Many thanks,

sab.

we can haz see code?

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Sorry, code would have been a good idea!

Run('rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /e /n "NBS Technologies JAVELIN Driver"')
WinWaitActive("NBS Technologies JAVELIN","")
sleep(500)
ControlCommand("NBS Technologies JAVELIN", "", "SysTabControl32", "TabRight", "")
ControlCommand("NBS Technologies JAVELIN","Track 2:","","Check") ; check track 2 checkbox
ControlSetText("NBS Technologies JAVELIN","","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:10]", $encdata) ; enter encoding data
ControlClick("NBS Technologies JAVELIN","E&ncoding","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:13]") ; encoding button
sleep(3000)
ControlClick("NBS Technologies JAVELIN","Card Ejec&t","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:15]") ; eject button