Trying to make a script

Hello, I have been trying to make a script that will press a button when ever an image pops up on screen. However, I cannot seem to make this work in any efficient way. It either lags tremendously, or does not trigger at all. I have a screen check going on, but I don't know if it's just not fast enough or what.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum,

can you please tell us which program you try to automate? Maybe there is a faster and more efficient way to do what you want to do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Well I am working on a mini-game for a game I am making for Byond (2D gaming stuff). The mini-game is pretty much a slot machine, but I have been getting errors from certain rolls, and I am trying to get it to where I can test every roll possible. Thing is just inputting a stop at certain rolls doesn't seem to make the bugs happen. I'd look into the errors that I get, but when I noticed I was getting errors it was already too late and I didn't capture the log fast enough. I don't even recall what the roll was. I figured a simple screen check for an image that would then trigger a key being pressed to stop the roll on that slot would work, but I have yet to make it work.

*Edit*

I think the problem is that it isn't responding fast enough. I can get it to work if I have a still image, but not if it's moving.

Edited by Fretless