Security check with random changing password

Hi all. What i want is a bit hard to explain cuz my english is not so good so i'll try 'pseudo-code'. So i will have a program autoit written which will ask for a password ( an InputBox ) in order to continue the execution of the next lines in the script when i will double-click it. And i want to have many passwords holded into an array which will be in a random changing as long as the inputbox is shown. Something like:

While InputBox('security etc.)

Set $password='pass1'

Sleep(10000)

Set $password='pass2'

and like that, at every 10 seconds i want to have an other password to match with the one of the inputbox. Is hard for me to explain cuz my english is not so good but if someone got my point please help me.

I think you need to explain a little more about your goal, in order to better understand what you need.

How does a person who's English is bad pick up a word like "cuz"? for your English the word you are looking for is "because"

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Hi JohnOne and thanks for your fast reply. So i want to write a program and when i will execute the program i want an inputbox to apear asking for a password but i want an other password to match at every 10 seconds. if the actual password is 'passwrd', after 10 seconds i want to have 'passwrd1' as the right password. All i want is my password to change every 10 seconds. After that i think i will be able to make a second program with a simple gui and an edit control. and then i'll modify the first program to check with ProcessList if the second program is runing and if it is runing then it(the first program) will send the actual password (which is active just for a few seconds) to the second program edit control. so the second program will be key for opening the first. i am able to make some modification in the script but i don't know how to solve the 'changing password' part. BTW i'm not a high-level english writter, that's why i said that my english is not so good.

Okay, have you tried anything at all?

If so, please post it, if not then first just write a small code which just takes one password and post that.

Your English is quite good, but silly child words like "cuz" will let you down.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I still don't get what the whole thread is all about.

Can you discribe why you want to change a password every 10 seconds and then send it to another script?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Sounds kind of like one of those network authenticator devices where it changes the password every so often but the RNG is time synchronized with the server so that the server and the authenticator generate the same code during the same time period.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".