Is it possible to run an .au3 script silently?

I created an AutoIt script using the Au3 Recorder to run an OpenSSH Uninstall/Install - it uninstalls an older version of Open SSH and installs the most recent using an .exe. I recorded all the steps I would need to run all of that and the .au3 works great, but the problem is that I need it to run as part of a batch script update to about 300 offsite locations while they are off their PCs overnight. We are doing several others things in this batch script and in testing, it always hangs when it gets to the C:\AutotIt3.exe OpenSSHInstall.Au3 command, which makes me think it needs to be run silently. Yet that command runs fine when run by hand at the command line and watching AutoIt whiz through it's thing to completion. I've tried C:\AutotIt3.exe /S OpenSSHInstall.Au3 and C:\AutotIt3.exe /q OpenSSHInstall.Au3 but both give me errors. Any ideas?

Thank you,

From a self-proclaimed noob :geek:

Why don't you compile the au3 script to an exe? So you don't need to call AutoIt3.exe

Doesn't OpenSSH provide a silent install/uninstall command line switch?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Why don't you compile the au3 script to an exe? So you don't need to call AutoIt3.exe

Doesn't OpenSSH provide a silent install/uninstall command line switch?

Unfortunately, the OpenSSH install exe does not provide a silent switch. It was created using NullSoft and none of the normal switches for that work, hence my need to try AutoIt as a go-around to that.

So, compile the .au3 I've already created and then add a switch when calling the .exe?

Switch "/S" should do a silent install/uninstall?

Compile OpenSSHInstall.Au3 to OpenSSHInstall.exe and then run OpenSSHInstall.exe and pass the parameters the compiled script needs.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki