How to tell which autoit process loaded iexplore windows?

So I have about 10 separate copies of the same autoit script running on my windows server. They all basically manage a couple of iexplore.exe windows. They are data scrapers. Occasionally one or more of them come across problems which cause them to load dozens of new windows(and not do anything with them). I have been trying to isolate this bug for months, and have made very little progress.

It wouldn't be a problem except it often can bring down my server until I restart it.

I have an observer script which watches the number of windows, and logs it for debugging purposes. My question is, do you know of a way I can tell which autoit process loaded which iexplore windows?

Ideally I am thinking if I see one process loading dozens of new windows, I could have the observer kill them, and restart the script.

Thanks for your input! (I realize that the best solution may be to just get my scraping scripts tightened down and working, I've certainly been trying...they are kind of large, so I am thinking this might be a good step)

I found this _udf

But I get the feeling that it would just return the pid of iexplore.exe, going to go try it out in a few minutes.

Thanks for your time, and looking forward to some input!

Do you know the window title of the process started by your script? If yes use WinGetProcess to get the PID of the process, add the PID of the running AutoIt script and write it to a log file.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki