Use common context menu in Treeview

siva1612

Hey,

My requirement is this. I have a treeview control with two levels.. There may be multiple items in level1 and each level1 item may have multiple level 2 items. Something like

Parent1

-Child1

-Child2

Parent2

-Child3 etc.

The no. of parents and children are dynamic. They are created and deleted while the script is running. Now i want to have like a context menu structure which is common for all the parents and a different contextmenu structure for all the children.

Suppose the parent's menu has an option Opt1. Clicking on the Opt1 in any of the parent item should trigger the same code. Similarly for the children too.

What i need is like to create a Template like menu.. one for each type and assign it to each item as and when they are created.

Is this possible?

Case $NM_RCLICK ; Вызов контекстного меню правой кнопкой мыши
    Local $tMPos = _WinAPI_GetMousePos(True, $hWndFrom) ; координаты относительно элемента
    Local $hItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_HitTestItem($hWndFrom, DllStructGetData($tMPos, 1), DllStructGetData($tMPos, 2)) ; получаем дескриптор пункта
    If $hItem <> -1 And $hItem <> 0x0 Then
        $PathClickRight = _GetPathItem($hWndFrom, $hItem)
        $x = MouseGetPos(0)
        $y = MouseGetPos(1)
        DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "TrackPopupMenuEx", "hwnd", $hTVMenu, "int", 0, "int", $x, "int", $y, "hwnd", $hGui, "ptr", 0)
    EndIf

A piece of code is taken from the Registry Manager