How to create a script that,s installation look like a software

How to create a script that,s installation look like a software
for example i have create a script of Auto Run PPPoE Dailer For XP when i run it.Every one can see what happened and i want to create a script in witch all commands and windows are hide and a wait page run until script is over.......................Please Guide me friends i have no idea about this.........
...............MY Script Code Is That.............

Code is in upgradation
Edited by Starstar

Life is like a coin. You can spend it Anyway as you wish and for your kind information. "you can spend it only once."

The problem is that you are interacting with visible, active windows by using Send commands, WinWait etc. So this doesn't fit together.

Does your script have to be completely invisible or do you just want to make sure that the user doesn't disturb your script?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

The problem is that you are interacting with visible, active windows by using Send commands, WinWait etc. So this doesn't fit together.

Does your script have to be completely invisible or do you just want to make sure that the user doesn't disturb your script?

I like this yes i want a completely invisible script......Guide me more and tell me how can i do it?Please...................

Life is like a coin. You can spend it Anyway as you wish and for your kind information. "you can spend it only once."

I'm not very familiar with all this network stuff and have never automated it.

You have to get rid of all window related stuff.

You run ncpa.cpl to get a list of network connections. Try to directly access this information by e.g. using WMI to gather this info.

There is a very good example in the Example Script forum section named ScriptoMatic.

Select "Win32_NetworkAdapter" as WMI Class and the script will generate AutoIt code for you.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

One route you could go that may be more time consuming or advanced then what your after is to use an app called regmon(<--Google this) on a clean system and again after running your installer, note the changes that are made to the system and write your on installer. For files that are copied to the system - I think there may be an app called Filemon..dunno but thats definitely how I would do it. Just pay attention to the legible registy changes + what files are copied where + DLLs can be registered with regsrv32.

*Edit - I can attest to the practicallity of this because I've completely automated Auslogics Boostspeeds Tweak Manager for XP, VISTA, Win 7 using the above method.

Edited by Decipher
Spoiler

censored.jpg

Thanks.

We are all glad to help ... looking forward for further questions to come.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki