Click button external app

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum,

Can you show what you've tried so far?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

When I google "IX.exe" I get a lot of hits for Malware etc.

Can you describe what this application does?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Use the Window Info Tool that comes with AutoIt to get the ControlID of the button to click. Then use ControlClick to click the button.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thanks water, i get this code works

Run('"' & @ScriptDir & "\App\IX.exe" & '"' & " " & '"', @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE)
Sleep(1100)
WinActivate("Direct")
Sleep(2000)
ControlClick("Direct", "Connect", "TButton1"); TButton1 obtained using 'AutoIt Window Info' tool
Sleep(2000)

But IX.exe app not hide

Edited by dekids

• Developers

You do not need the Winctivate().

Are you sure the name is "connet" and not "connect" ?

Show the information you retrieved from the Info tool.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

sorry my speak english is bad,

I want application after run, automatically application hidden from the taskbar after runing ControlClick("Direct", "Connect", "TButton1"),how get code?

Run('"' & @ScriptDir & "\App\IX.exe" & '"' & " " & '"', @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE)
Sleep(1100)
ControlClick("Direct", "Connect", "TButton1")
Sleep(2000)
Edited by dekids

• Developers

sorry my speak english is bad,

I want application after run, automatically application hidden from the taskbar after runing ControlClick("Direct", "Connect", "TButton1"),how get code?

As said, if you want help you have to show us the exact details..... else you are on your own.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You need to do some debugging! What is the return value of Run?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Use WinSetState after the ControlClick. Edited by somdcomputerguy

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.