script to cut the internet conexion for a few seconds

Can you please tell us what you want to achieve by interrupting the internet connection for 4 seconds?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Restarting the modem is different from restarting the internet connexion on a computer, which one do you want to do?

Edit: How can you open a port and not restart ?

Br, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

I have a router and to open a port I use the web interface to change the configuration.

How do you open a port?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Can you describe the modem/Router you use to connect to the internet? Manufacturer, model?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Disable Local Area Connection give sleep = 4000 and enable Local Area Connection

$COMPANY_NAME = "Local Area Connection";Your Conection name
$Dely = 4000 ;mean 4sec
Run("control ncpa.cpl")
WinWaitActive("Network Connections")
ControlListView("Network Connections", "", "SysListView321", "SelectClear")
$ControlID1 = ControlListView("Network Connections", "", "SysListView321", "FindItem", $COMPANY_NAME, "AACABLE - DIALER SERVICE")
ControlListView("Network Connections", "", "SysListView321", "Select", $ControlID1)
Send("!f")
Sleep(200)
Send("{Enter}")
Sleep(200)
MsgBox(64,"Internet Conexion","Internet Conexion Cutdowe for 4sec When you click on ok Time will start")
Sleep($Dely)
Send("!f")
Sleep(200)
Send("{Enter}")
WinWaitClose($COMPANY_NAME)
WinClose("Network Connections")

This is only a method in witch you stop internet conexion for 4 sec................try it now and tell me.............

Edited by adnanbaloch

Life is like a coin. You can spend it Anyway as you wish and for your kind information. "you can spend it only once."

Do you go and see the doctor having made the diagnosis yourself and don't answer the doctors questions?

We want to help you, but we need more information. If you can't provide this information ... your problem.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

every one ask me ..me how have the problem and i need a solution my asking is clear ..if some one help me thanks for him if not close this topic please

There are lot of internet connections my friend like broadband & PPPoE dailer etc if you describe the name of your connection then we are easily help you....... Edited by adnanbaloch

Life is like a coin. You can spend it Anyway as you wish and for your kind information. "you can spend it only once."

Please Douma2010 Follow the topic "Follow This Topic" is an option on the top of the page.

Edited by adnanbaloch

• Developers

every one ask me ..me how have the problem and i need a solution my asking is clear ..if some one help me thanks for him if not close this topic please

seems you do not understand what we are asking.

Now tell me, why would we even close this topic? Also try explaining what you want to do but this time describe it without repeating yourself.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Witch thing is easiest from autoit......? ans======nothing ...........ha ha ha

Edited by adnanbaloch

• Developers

Witch thing is easiest from autoit......? ans======nothing ...........ha ha ha

what about you think before posting avoiding you multiple posts and stupid contributions like this?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

what about you think before posting avoiding you multiple posts and stupid contributions like this?

I mean "Autoit is an easiest thing of world"