SciTE created tmp file when building

I used old version of Scite before, and no following problem occurs

a few days ago I re install my OS(win7 32bit) and Install the latest verison of scite(Version 3.2.0

Jun 9 2012 00:35:28)

and each time when I modify my au3 code and rebuild it to exe , it will create a .tmp file in the same directory where the au3 code file exist

how can I prevent this behaviour to happen,thanks

another problem

when I opened config window in SCiTE(use ctrl+1) it looked like following

I think it isn't normal and it seemed to me the picture is shrinked , why is this and how to deal with this

thanks

post-56277-0-03874800-1364871833_thumb.p

• Developers

Please show me all the SciTE outputpane information generated when ding the compile and specify what the name of the tempfile is which is created.

Thanks

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Please show me all the SciTE outputpane information generated when ding the compile and specify what the name of the tempfile is which is created.

Thanks

Jos

Thanks for replying temp file's name is the same as the au3 code file

when I want to get the output to post onto here , I found tmp file maybe caused by chinese character in my au3 code file,because if my code file only contains english words,no tmp file created.

But earlier verison does not have this problem

Can it be sovled

ps: Can you explain why the config window's controls shrink together , how to solve this

following is the output content

>"K:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTEAutoIt3WrapperAutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "K:UsersJasonDesktoptt.au3"

+>12:22:39 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.33 Environment(Language:0804 Keyboard:00000804 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X86)

! ***************************************************************************************************************

! * Input file is UTF8 without BOM encoded, Obfuscator do not support UNICODE and will be skipped. *

! * The file SHOULD BE encoded as UTF8 with BOM to continue processing by AutoIT3Wrapper. *

! * ##################################################################################################### *

! * ##### AutoIt3Wrapper will not show a GUI or update the script to avoid any damage to your scriptfile. ##### *

! * ##################################################################################################### *

! * When your file isn't a UTF8 file without BOM then please report this to me for review. *

! ***************************************************************************************************************

>Running AU3Check (1.54.19.0) from:K:Program FilesAutoIt3

+>12:22:39 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.3.4.0):K:Program FilesAutoIt3aut2exeaut2exe.exe /in "K:UsersJasonDesktoptt.au3" /out "K:UsersJasonDesktoptt.exe" /nopack /comp 2

+>12:22:40 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.3.0.0):K:Program FilesAutoIt3aut2exeupx.exe" --best --compress-icons=0 -qq "K:UsersJasonDesktoptt.exe"

637180 -> 301820 47.37% win32/pe tt.exe

+>12:22:41 UPX Ended: rc:0

+>12:22:41 Created program:K:UsersJasonDesktoptt.exe

>Exit code: 0 Time: 3.562

• Developers

Ok... understand the tempfile thingy: AU3CHECK doesn't support any UNI-ENCODED file, so what I have done in AutoIt3Wrapper is to copy the UTFxx encoded content to a ansi tempfile and then run that through au3check. AutoIt3Wrapper then shows the Warnings/Errors as if they exist in the original file by replacing the tempfilename by the original filename.

Hope that made sense :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok... understand the tempfile thingy: AU3CHECK doesn't support any UNI-ENCODED file, so what I have done in AutoIt3Wrapper is to copy the UTFxx encoded content to a ansi tempfile and then run that through au3check. AutoIt3Wrapper then shows the Warnings/Errors as if they exist in the original file by replacing the tempfilename by the original filename.

Hope that made sense :)

earlier version doesn't do this

So Can I change this behaviour through option settings?

If not , please add this option in following versions because for Non-English developers , maybe every code file is Unicode version , this behaviour will create a lot of tmp file

Thanks

PS: the option window shrinks together's reason , Could you please give the reason? Thanks

• Developers

You can only avoid it when you don't use/run au3check.

Are you saying it doesn't remove the Temp file after it is done? If that is the case I need to look to seen what is wrong because TEMP files should be cleaned up.

edit: Found and resolved the issue in the current AutoIt3Wrapper BETA version 2.1.2.10

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You can only avoid it when you don't use/run au3check.

Are you saying it doesn't remove the Temp file after it is done? If that is the case I need to look to seen what is wrong because TEMP files should be cleaned up.

edit: Found and resolved the issue in the current AutoIt3Wrapper BETA version 2.1.2.10

Jos

Thanks!

How can I use this?

Just copy the newest AutoIt3Wrapper.au3/exe file to overrite orignal file?

• Developers

How can I use this?

Just copy the newest AutoIt3Wrapper.au3/exe file to overrite orignal file?

Correct ... :) Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Tested without any issue so far.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018