how to enable a disabled item in submenu?

not-me

Here you go :

#include <GUIMenu.au3>

$hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_GetMenu(WinGetHandle("Form1")) ;will return the handle of the latest menu,
;if there is more than one menu and you want to target the first one,
;you will need to use the _GUICtrlMenu_GetItemSubMenu function with the menu handle and the item 0.

_GUICtrlMenu_EnableMenuItem($hMenu, 1, 0)

Br, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

It must be of any program which you want to automate.

Then you should know what's going on under the hood of the respective program because grayed item signifies that the condition for the respectable function/operations is not possible at the moment. Either you should do get something which enables it through the program or ask somewhere in the helpforum of that particular software

Regards :)

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

His goal may be illegal but it's not my business.

That's not even my point, the thing is the function won't be processed as required - I guess ;)

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

That's not even my point, the thing is the function won't be processed as required - I guess ;)

Well, I don't think so. What I meant is a locked feature which is enabled only if the product is registered. And in most cases there is nothing to check if the product is registered or not because the control is supposed to be disabled.

:)

Edited by FireFox

Point. :)

My code: