Question about TCPRcv&TCPSend

Hello, i was exploring the help file and i found this two commands TCPRecv&TCPSend .. and i have a little question:

TCPRecv( mainsocket, maxlen [, flag] )

in the example of this command

$Tcprcv = TCPRecv($ConnectedSocket, 2048)

what that mean the max chars will be received is 2048 ?

is that mean that the lettersnumbers will be maxed 2048 ? like "t2t2t2t2t2t2t2" to 2048 char? or the file size is 2048KB max?

also, can i make this value like 99,999,999 or whatever i want? ?

And for "TCPSend" to send MsgFile, it must be maxedlimited as $Tcprcv or what?.

any help would be appreciated. :)

EDIT: what if i want to send exerar file ?? FileOpen( name, [, mode]) what mode do i need to write the file in receiver?

thanks..

Edited by Command3r

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Advice for you[/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]: [/font][u]Search[/u] before posting.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"] *********** Problem solved? if yes [/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;] *********[/color]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]******* press "Mark Solved" button. *******[/font]

You can use FileMode 16 to get the binary format and thereafter write the file in the binary format in the remote computer.

Note : Port Forwarding is necessary if the Computer is out of your router/network.

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Command3r

i posted a small guide that explain most of your questions

your interest is probably in "Second part" for Server script on TCPRecv comment command and "Forth Part".

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.