TCP does not work outside of localhost

Hello. As the subject ... TCP does not work outside of localhost ... I say immediately that I do not have a router, I do not live in the block, I have mobile internet in the "play". I gave the server a friend and joining with him the results were the same ... The lan or hamachi also the work but the internet does not work for nothing ... Please help me!! :

look at my sign for some suggestions or maybe solutions

configured correctly on normal internet it should work ifif your ISP is not problem but i don't know how mobile internet works for something like TCP

never the less check that 2 links in that topic (or re read topic to see if you set it up correctly) to see if others can see you on that port regardless if you do have router or not.

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Where are you trying to TCP to? If you are attempting to go from one moblie network client to another mobile network client it may intentionally be disabled. Are you able to ping the destination address? Did you check firewall settings?

Edited by spudw2k

well Larry Rocks I did add more comments on third this month, while I attempted to fix spelling on inserted part I guess I forgot to click save changes on that page tab. but do try to translate rest of page before I edit it, it'll be fun experience :P

edit: after all that's why I have line in there saying:

"If i wrote something incorrectly or wrong please tell me so that i can correct it."

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

I do not have anti-virus and firewall, I have disabled. And besides, what's that got to my friend's computer? and other colleagues? they do that when the server I can not connect? Ps. I am of Polish and my English is poor so I use google translator: D

what about your windows firewall:

run firewall.cpl

'allow a program or feature through windows firewall'...need to allow your compiled script to allow 'public'

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Well, I suppose Post number 9 should start with a request to see some code. TCPListen on what IP? @IPAddess1 ? and what OS are you? And any other information that we will inevitably ask for, feel free to offer in anticipation.

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy

@trancexx

He is using a mobile broadband connection so there is no router to setup port forwarding on his end...but maybe needed at the destination (of his "friends").

@MrKris,

Once again....can you ping the destination address? (Is the destination truly a public IP?)

Are you sure the destination is not firewalled?

Edited by spudw2k

Tak, moje ip jest publiczne. Zapora jest wyłączona, dodałem skompilowany program do wyjątków.

Yes, my ip is public. Firewall is off, I added a compiled program to the exceptions

Edited by Melba23
Added translation

• Moderators

MrKris7100,

This is an English-speaking forum. If you wish to use Polish then please add a translation - via Google Translate if necessary as I have done for you above. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

MrKris7100,

No problem - I hope you can get some help here. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

The description of your problems isn't clear to me.

You say you use your cellphone for internet , but there are no other details.

Be clear in how the setup is. Are you using a pc via your phone's tetering option?

What are the ip addresses available on your pc when using this option?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)