New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v3.30

Jos

This piece of code from AutoIt3Wrapper determines the default version of AutoIt3.exe it uses:

If @OSArch = "X86" Or StringInStr(RegRead("HKCR\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Run\Command", ""), "AutoIt3.exe") Then
    SetDefaults($INP_UseX64, "n", "auto=a;yes=y;no=n;1=y;0=n;4=n", "y;n", 0, 0)
Else
    SetDefaults($INP_UseX64, "y", "auto=a;yes=y;no=n;1=y;0=n;4=n", "y;n", 0, 0)
EndIf

So, when the system OS is X86 or you installed Autoit3 with using by default the X86 version, it will default to the x86 version else to the x64 version.

Does that make sense? 

Jos :)

Thanks Jos, your explanation does make sense. I appreciate everyones help.

I will be using the #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n setting at the top of my scripts when working with the Tekla Structures API.

SciTE4AutoIt3.exe - installer version number

thanks for continuously providing updated versions.

would it be possible to add a proper version number to the installer - such as "1.0.9"?

right now it has version strings such as "4/5/2013" which leads to various problems.

if you want to stick with the "release date" approach you could simply use a pattern like "YY.M.D" (e.g. version number "13.4.5").

this is about the "DisplayVersion" below [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallSciTE4AutoIt3]

• Developers

I have opted for using a date in stead of a version number because initially SciTE wasn't updated with each version of the Installer, just the tools or scripts.

So I am using the ${__DATE__} predefined variable in the NSIS installer to automatic fill in the version field.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, jos.

i understand that "SciTE4AutoIt3" has a different release cycle than AutoIt.

however, i'd still suggest to use a pattern like "YY.M.D" to populate the DisplayVersion attribute, as strings such as "4/5/2013" are just "invalid".

i'm not familiar with NSIS.

but according to below resources it should be possible to use something like:

!define /date MyTIMESTAMP "%y.%m.%d"

and then use it as DisplayVersion.

Edited by francoiste

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to be an issue of sorts with stripping unused variables with Obfuscator.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=Y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=/StripOnly

#include <Constants.au3>

Main()

Func Main()
    Local Const $sOSArch = StringReplace(@OSArch, 'IA64', 'X64', 0, $STR_NOCASESENSEBASIC)
    ConsoleWrite($sOSArch & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>Main

Outputs to...

Global Const $FILE_SHARE_READ = 0x00000001
Global Const $FILE_SHARE_WRITE = 0x00000002
Global Const $FILE_SHARE_DELETE = 0x00000004
Global Const $FILE_SHARE_ANY = BitOR($FILE_SHARE_READ, $FILE_SHARE_WRITE, $FILE_SHARE_DELETE)
Global Const $STR_NOCASESENSEBASIC = 2
Main()
Func Main()
Local Const $sOSArch = StringReplace(@OSArch, 'IA64', 'X64', 0, $STR_NOCASESENSEBASIC)
ConsoleWrite($sOSArch & @CRLF)
EndFunc

...and as you can see $FILE_SHARE_ANY isn't used anywhere in the code. Thanks.

I am using Obfuscator v1.0.30.14 on WIndows 8.1 64-bit with the beta version of AutoIt.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

I had a look and changed the logic to be more accurate when checking whether or not Global variables are used or not.

Issue is that I don't want to remove lines like these even when $rc isn't used as that would cause errors:

Global $rc = Run("xyz.exe")

It should now remove all Global lines containing unused variables when they set to a value or string or to the result of BitOr() or DllStructCreate()

Let me know when you see other issues.

Thanks

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

When you put it like that it makes sense.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018