help with variables in Run command

pcmerc

I'm having some problems getting this code to work. When passing a variable argument to the Run command item in the following code:

This basically pulls a file down from my website. Unzips it & runs the virus scan. I'd then like the log emailed once it's completed.

For some reason the $serverinfo variable doesn't get passed into the Run command. If I hardcode the username/serverIP or name it then works. What are the limitations of using a variable within a Run command?

I just need some direction if possible please. Thanks!

#region --- GuiBuilder code Start ---

; Script generated by AutoBuilder 0.5 Prototype

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

; If Not IsDeclared('WS_CLIPSIBLINGS') Then Global $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS = 0x04000000

GuiCreate("TrendMicro Virus Scan", 211, 189,(@DesktopWidth-211)/2, (@DesktopHeight-189)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

$Input_1 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Enter Name or IP", 10, 40, 150, 20)

;$Input_2 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("", 10, 140, 50, 20)

$Label_3 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Name or Server IP", 10, 20, 150, 20)

;$Label_4 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Time", 10, 120, 60, 20)

;$Input_5 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("", 10, 90, 190, 20)

;$Label_6 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Email Address", 10, 70, 190, 20)

$StartButton = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Start", 110, 140, 90, 30)

GuiSetState()

While 1

$msg = GuiGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $StartButton

DoCode(GUICtrlRead($Input_1))

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

ExitLoop

EndSelect

WEnd

Func DoCode($serverinfo)

; Connect ssh with account@server use wget to pull the tsc.zip down to the local hdd in the root of C

Run("c:\tsc\ssh.exe administrator@$serverinfo wget -c -m -nH 'http://www.pcmerc.com/tsc.zip' -P '/cygdrive/c/'","", @SW_SHOW)

; Connect ssh with account@server make directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' mkdir '/cygdrive/c/tsc'","", @SW_HIDE)

; Connect ssh with account@server unzip tsc.zip to the directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' unzip -d '/cygdrive/c/tsc /cygdrive/c/tsc.zip'","", @SW_HIDE)

; Connect ssh with account@server run a virus scan from the directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' '/cygdrive/c/tsc/syclean.com /NOGUI /SILENT c:\ /Y'","", @SW_HIDE)

EndFunc

#endregion --- GuiBuilder generated code End ---

Nevermind figured it out.

I'm having some problems getting this code to work. When passing a variable argument to the Run command item in the following code:

This basically pulls a file down from my website. Unzips it & runs the virus scan. I'd then like the log emailed once it's completed.

For some reason the $serverinfo variable doesn't get passed into the Run command. If I hardcode the username/serverIP or name it then works. What are the limitations of using a variable within a Run command?

I just need some direction if possible please. Thanks!

#region --- GuiBuilder code Start ---

; Script generated by AutoBuilder 0.5 Prototype

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

; If Not IsDeclared('WS_CLIPSIBLINGS') Then Global $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS = 0x04000000

GuiCreate("TrendMicro Virus Scan", 211, 189,(@DesktopWidth-211)/2, (@DesktopHeight-189)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

$Input_1 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Enter Name or IP", 10, 40, 150, 20)

;$Input_2 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("", 10, 140, 50, 20)

$Label_3 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Name or Server IP", 10, 20, 150, 20)

;$Label_4 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Time", 10, 120, 60, 20)

;$Input_5 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("", 10, 90, 190, 20)

;$Label_6 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Email Address", 10, 70, 190, 20)

$StartButton = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Start", 110, 140, 90, 30)

GuiSetState()

While 1

$msg = GuiGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $StartButton

DoCode(GUICtrlRead($Input_1))

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

ExitLoop

EndSelect

WEnd

Func DoCode($serverinfo)

; Connect ssh with account@server use wget to pull the tsc.zip down to the local hdd in the root of C

Run("c:\tsc\ssh.exe administrator@$serverinfo wget -c -m -nH 'http://www.pcmerc.com/tsc.zip' -P '/cygdrive/c/'","", @SW_SHOW)

; Connect ssh with account@server make directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' mkdir '/cygdrive/c/tsc'","", @SW_HIDE)

; Connect ssh with account@server unzip tsc.zip to the directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' unzip -d '/cygdrive/c/tsc /cygdrive/c/tsc.zip'","", @SW_HIDE)

; Connect ssh with account@server run a virus scan from the directory tsc in the root of C

; Run("ssh.exe 'administrator@$IPaddress' '/cygdrive/c/tsc/syclean.com /NOGUI /SILENT c:\ /Y'","", @SW_HIDE)

EndFunc

#endregion --- GuiBuilder generated code End ---

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>