1. mesale0077

mesale0077

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iraj
      Hello Team, Greetings!
      Is there any way to run any 3rd party application silently in background without the GUI getting in the front ?
      I was implementing angry-ip scanner with autoit & wanted the angry-ip application to run in background quietly as I am copying its output to other file on completion. is there any way to achieve my query?
      Below is code I tried: 
      $range = "192.168.0.1 192.168.0.255" ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\DDM\ipscan.exe","-f:range "&$iprange&" -q -o C:\temp\ScanResults.csv","","open",@SW_HIDE) Thanks!
    • By izmegna
      I am trying to auto login to web app that has the following HTML for the username, password and submit button:
      USERNAME:
      <input name="usernameField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="usernameField" type="text" value="" message="FND_SSO_USER_NAME">
      Password:
      <input name="passwordField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="passwordField" type="password" value="" message="FND_SSO_PASSWORD">
      Login:
      <button tabindex="0" class="OraButton left" style="padding-right: 6px; padding-left: 6px;" onclick="submitCredentials()" message="FND_SSO_LOGIN">Log In</button>
      Following is the AutoIT script I am using I am passing the username and password via cmd but it is not working, any suggestion?

#include <IE.au3>
      Local $url ="https://www.Intra.edwa.com"
      Local $oIE =_IECreate($url)
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      Local $oUser =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"usernameField")
      Local $oPass =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"passwordField")
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oUser, $CmdLine[1])
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oPass, $CmdLine[2])
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
      For $oLink In $oLinks
          If String($oLink.type) = "submit" And String($oLink.value) = "Sign In" Then
                _IEAction($oLink, "click")
                ExitLoop
          EndIf
      Next
    • By hek
      Hey everyone,
      Was wondering how I would be able to implement this on a local computer instead of using connectserver? 
      Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks. 
    • By Colduction
      Hi again guys!, i had COVID-19 for twice and i couldn't check the forum since 3 or 4 months ago till now! i hope you will get better if you're fighting for beat COVID-19

I have two question, first is about extracting all of the IP Address from an IP Ranges, for e.g: 192.168.1.1-192.255.255.255 (Start and End are variable and will be defined by the user) and for second one, i have a friend that he is Python programmer, he made a IP Parser that it can support large txt files (1TB) and it can parse all of them under 10min and it also supports low-end PCs that have 1 GB RAM!

The list that his program parses are:
      #1765497 192.168.1.1 8082 #1765496 192.168.1.1 8084 #1965493 192.168.1.1 8089 #9565495 192.168.1.1 8086 #2565492 192.168.1.1 8081 and it converts very very fast to this:
      192.168.1.1:8082 192.168.1.1:8084 192.168.1.1:8089 192.168.1.1:8086 192.168.1.1:8081 I wonder how to do this via AutoIt, if you can help me in this way, i will be happy✌❤

Thanks for your helps.

FIRST_QUESTION_TEST.au3
    • By argumentum
      In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.
      This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
      Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.
      The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )
      The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN
      Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.
      That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox