Helping yourself ham similar PixelGetColor

Hi there!

I have one role you would like to ask questions: Can you help themselves first on the color-coded commands transmitted without calling up the scanner window is not???

I was just invited to be on Windows 7, but with Windows XP implementation did not work very well so intelligent writing this today hope you can support about 1 for proving certain command (can use the DLL) to blood test or scan codes are not???

Thank you very much !!!

Edited by jihof4

It looks like you are not a native English speaker. What you posted is hard/impossible to understand, sorry.

Can you please use Google translate or something similar to translate from your mother language to English?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I'm having a little problem about taking on the color-coded window

I want to spread the color code on the window (not the PixelGetColor, may be a DLL), but do not want to call up that window to scan the sample code, I hope you help me

Edited by jihof4

I come from Vietnam should be speaking English is not good, hope you sympathy!

I'm having a problem on Windows XP quickly spreading code, I want a command similar spread PixelGetColor color code but do not want to call up that window.

Looking for people to help me

I'm really sorry but I still don't get it.

Can you please post the code you have tried so far?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Func xl($x,$y,$cuaso)
$handle = WinGetHandle($cuaso,"")
$hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($handle)
$iColor = DllCall("gdi32.dll","int","GetPixel","int",$hDC,"int",$x,"int",$y)
$sColor = Hex($iColor[0],6)
_WinAPI_ReleaseDC($handle, $hDC)
Return StringRight($sColor,2)&StringMid($sColor,3,2)&StringLeft($sColor,2)
EndFunc

It does not work well on Windows XP

Looking forward to your help themselves

Unfortunately I can't help with this. This stuff is way over my head.

Maybe some other users can jump in.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

My understanding of minimized windows is that they do not refresh while minimized as windows does not sent 'paint' commands to them.

(Hence why the windows 7 tiles show the last frame of a minimized video ... even though the video is still playing).

@jihof4 - if you want to get a pixel color of a minimized window - there will be no difference between detecting the pixel just before the window is minimized and the color you will detect while it is minimized.

For example - if the pixel was yellow just before the window is minimized - it will be yellow while minimized ... even if the window's code changes the pixel to blue while minimized. The pixel will only become blue when the window is un-minimized.