Need help with GEngin

Hello!

You must apply Angles relative coordinates, and then turn about yourself.

The first part is solved:

_GEng_Sprite_OriginSet($_rFxMemP[3], (($_rFxMemU[1])-$_rFxMemP[6]), (($_rFxMemU[0])-$_rFxMemP[5]) )
_GEng_Sprite_AngleSet($_rFxMemP[3], Floor( $_rFxMemU[2] ))

(A little more detail)

There is a center of reference coordinates.

To the direction of the inspection of the center and its position on the map, the map rotates.

You must install new objects relative to the map (not the reference center), move them relative to the reference center (the center of the current map rotation), and apply your own angles.

Edited by Firex

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

You posted in the General Help and Support forum. Usually users post questions here. So what is your question?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

You posted in the General Help and Support forum. Usually users post questions here. So what is your question?

Double rotation about the origin of different means Gengin.

How to implement it?

As a variant, and can be rotated once (about itself). A different method to calculate the position (no rotation). In the first post I have tried to describe.

Edited by Firex

Firex,

Unless this code is supposed to be closed source then why take it out of context? Please post all of the relevant code so we may better understand how to help you. I mean is this about Quanta and Relativity or about an image being rotated.... I'd be happy to help if I'd understood anything you've said yet.

*Edit - There is allegedly some great code in this UDF

Anonymous

Edited by Decipher
Spoiler

censored.jpg

Decipher,

Sorry, the source code private :C

But while I was waiting for an answer I came up with an idea.

You can try to find a vector, rotate it relative to the map, paving the distance and put the item. And then turn it by conventional means.

Tomorrow I will try and if it does not, I'll try to explain in detail all the clippings of code :)

Edited by Firex

I see that it can be quite complicated.

You stated that "There is a center of reference coordinates". Do you mean that the coordinates define a region and that the region has a center? What do the coordinates reference, the map? Were the words you used your own or were they taken out of someone else's context? You have some code that defines a two dimensional map? Does the map rotate? There is obviously to many unanswered questions. If you will take the time to clearly explain what your trying to accomplish and why then others will surely lend a helpful hand but as you've already solved this problem I see no reason to continue its discussion. Anyway, thanks for trying to explain bro. :bye:

Anonymous

Spoiler

censored.jpg