Mouse courser orbit around object

Hi everyone,

Im am brand new to the site, and have not used autoit in ages. What I am trying to accomplish is this: do a simple pixelsearch, and once the pixel (of desired color) is found, have the mouse courser orbit around the MOVING pixel, yup, moving. For me its mind blowing haha. The pixel search is easy enough for me, but its the orbiting and the moving pixel.. I just dont know where to start. My first thought is to just loop the pixelsearch after every orbit to find the pixel again. But like i said, im the new guy. Any info would be much appreciated. THANKS!!

What application are you trying to automate?

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file