Run Program without admin rights

I have set Execution Level to highest available in Autoit3Wrapper in my autoit program.Then I Compile Program Here is Function of my code.

Func _sRun_IDMexe()
Local $s_IDMexe_Path = RegRead($s_regpath_IDM, "ExePath")
If Not FileExists($s_IDMexe_Path) Then $s_IDMexe_Path = @ProgramFilesDir & "\" & "Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe"
If Not FileExists($s_IDMexe_Path) Then Return SetError(1)
$s_IDMexe_Path &= " /onboot"
If Not ProcessExists("idman.exe") Then
Run($s_IDMexe_Path)
Else
ProcessClose("idman.exe")
Run($s_IDMexe_Path)
EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_sRun_IDMexe

This function restart IDM or Run IDM with an admin rights.Is there any way to run IDM Without admin rights?

edit: autoit code!

Edited by GajjarTejas

I guess that is nothing Autoit can influence. If the program needs admin rights, then Autoit needs them to start the program that way.

You can use Autoit to do that, but I don't think it is possible to trick the operation system.

So cunclusion it depends on the exe you are willing to execute.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Gajjar Tejas

I wouldn't think so if the account being used has administative privileges considering that any process executed using the account would assume its execution privilege level. In other words, If the account running the program is an admin than the program will run using admin rights with the exception being (Windows Vista +) and UAC set to the max. I would try launching the program using a dummy limited account or perhaps a special account like "Guest". I don't think you can use the guest account because there is no password configured but just maybe you could temporarily add a password to it and remove it after your done.

RunAs()

; Account details can be changed from the command line using "net user" check the docs using "/?"

Anonymous

Edited by Decipher
Spoiler

censored.jpg