Can't fill input fields

Problem:

• cannot find element by using $fm.classname (please look at the input tag in the html source-no other attributes are available)
  • cannot find element by using $fm.type

• cannot click the input field.

• cannot fill the input field with text

• i tried most of the ie udf ,but something is wrong and i cant get it to work
about the input field:its a tricky one ,i need to click it for getting focus before passing on some text to it.my code does not work !

$oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm)
_IELoadWait($oIE)
for $fm in $oFormElements
if ($fm.tagName=='input') Then
_IEAction($fm, "click")
_IEFormElementSetValue($fm, "found you")
EndIf
next

html source of sub form element

<input type="text" class="GIL3GQOBPDC titleField textField GIL3GQOBODC" size="60" title="Title" dir="ltr">

*its a sub form element.

Edited by codernoobx

First off, check the return values (or if applicable @error) of each of the functions. That'll tell you where the error is occurring.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”