Help with Link Click

Hello guys, i need some help on this:

I got a script that i want it to click on every link on IExplorer only if the the link is NOT named "Example1".

Like this:

Got a link at a webpage and it says "Example1" and i want to click every link except that one.. All others are included..

If you guys don't understand what i want tell me and i will try to explain it again. Thanks everybody.

Edited by M4th3u534

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us why you need to click all links on a page?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Which browser do you use? Internet Explorer?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

For Internet Explorer there comes a UDF with AutoIt. Funktion _IELinkGetCollection returns a collection of all links. Loop through the collection and "click" on the URLs.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hey guys im back and i think i got it working the only thing that isnt right is that it always clicks in the same link instead of going to the next one.. any ideas to solve this?

this is what im going with so far..

Local $sMyString = $aArray[1]
Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
For $oLink In $oLinks
Local $sLinkText = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "innerText")
If Not StringInStr($sLinkText, $sMyString) Then
_IEAction($oLink, "click")
ExitLoop
EndIf
Next

I see nothing wrong with the script. Looks exactly like the example in _IELinkClickByText,

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I'm assuming that the link will open a new page...the objects in the collection will no longer be present if you navigate away from the page that houses them...you'll need to go another route.

You might just want to read all the href's of the links, and navigate to those directly in a loop (_ienavigate)

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

By 'open a new page' I mean it navigates to a new page (yes, the same tab). Please let me know if it does/does not.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Another thing guys.. Can you tell me if it is possible to click in a link if a part of the link is like "example1"? something like this:

the full link is "http://www.example.com/example1.html" - But i want to click any link where "example1" appears u know what im sayin?

Thanks guys!

using your above example

For $oLink In $oLinks
$href = $oLink.href
If StringInStr($href, "example1") Then
EndIf
Next
Edited by jdelaney

• 2 weeks later...

using your above example

For $oLink In $oLinks
$href = $oLink.href
If StringInStr($href, "example1") Then
EndIf
Next

Sorry for the delay, yes this will do what im looking for.. I was just wondering if this
could be used to open the link in another tab? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried going to the options and see if there's an option to open all links in new tabs? I don't know, since i don't use IE.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe