Isit possible to make a script for this game?

This is not a beg post im not asking anyone to make the script for me, however isit possible to make a script for this game, only when i try and make script (To click for example) it doesn't click the right Co ords, it sort of clicks in the corner of the client every time

Game url:

www.xenimus.com

Its not a big game if some1 isnt too busy and doesnt mind downloading n just tell me how id go about making it click at X, Y without the mouse spazzing out (if its possible) be most appreciated :)

Thanks

Anthony

hey sorry only just had time to reply, yes im aware of rules, tbh im not trying to do it for this game i need it for an application i use at work however the application at works acts the exact same way as this game (in that when i make a script to click X,Y it just clicks in corner of screen or at random points) so i thought it a good example :), any help is very much appreciated thanks

Edited by Annonyreeder

• Developers

hey sorry only just had time to reply, yes im aware of rules, tbh im not trying to do it for this game i need it for an application i use at work however the application at works acts the exact same way as this game (in that when i make a script to click X,Y it just clicks in corner of screen or at random points) so i thought it a good example :), any help is very much appreciated thanks

Sigh... "who is kidding who" ..

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)