help me edit this script

help me edit this script

I want to change the Detection of java on the computer

("C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe")

by

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft

If FileExists("C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe") Or FileExists("C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe") Then
ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\xxx.jar")
Else
$java = InetGet("http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=76860", "javainstall.exe")
ShellExecute($java)
EndIf

• Moderators

dqdegvzman, you already have a thread going on this subject, and have been receiving suggestions. Why are you opening another thread? My advice would be to look at the help file under Registry Management.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Just answered a few hour ago:

_NavInfo_IsJavaInstalled from my will do the trick.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

dqdegvzman, you already have a thread going on this subject, and have been receiving suggestions. Why are you opening another thread? My advice would be to look at the help file under Registry Management.

I made mistake in writing the information

you can write to me, the change should I do

• Moderators

No one is going to spoon feed you the script. And as Melba mentioned already, this continued begging is going to lead to a short stay on this forum; I would suggest you put forth some effort.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

It's very easy to implement, there is also an example of usage in the UDF topic:

#include <NavInfo.au3>

$Is_Java = _NavInfo_IsJavaInstalled()

If $Is_Java Then
    MsgBox(0, "", "")
Else
    $java = InetGet("http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=76860", "javainstall.exe")
    ShellExecute($java)
EndIf

Hi!

Edited by Nessie

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

It's very easy to implement, there is also an example of usage in the UDF topic:

#include <NavInfo.au3>

$Is_Java = _NavInfo_IsJavaInstalled()

If $Is_Java Then
MsgBox(0, "", "")
Else
ShellExecute($java)
EndIf

Hi!

---------------------------

AutoIt Error

Line 1 (File "H:auti itNouveau dossiermourad.au3"):

#include <NavInfo.au3>

Error: Error opening the file.

OK

You have to download the UDF from the topic, then copy the .au3 that you have downloaded to the "Include" folder contained in the autoit installation folder

Hi!

• Moderators

Nessie,

I would strongly disagree with that suggestion for storing the UDF. Much better to create your own "Include" folder as described in the Adding UDFs to AutoIt and SciTE tutorial in the Wiki. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

dqdegvzman,

I note the use of the word "mourad" in your script path. I also note that you share an IP with enviroinvestor, who tried to get round his ban with the mourad000009 account. Anything to say about that? :huh:

M23

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Nessie,

I would strongly disagree with that suggestion for storing the UDF. Much better to create your own "Include" folder as described in the Adding UDFs to AutoIt and SciTE tutorial in the Wiki. ;)

M23

Thanks for the advice, and this is how i store all the UDF that are not natively included to autoit.

But seeing that case (without offence), its better for him to copy the UDF than playing with the windows registry.

Hi!

• Moderators

Nessie,

I understand. :)

Now please everyone keep quiet until I get a reply from the OP. ;)

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

dqdegvzman,

I will assume that you are indeed evading a ban given that you opened another account to ask the same question once this thread was spotted. This would have been worthy of a ban anyway, so let us not mess about. :naughty:

M23

Spoiler