How To Save (web action)

Hey guys

I am trying to login to a site and then export data using the 'export' button within the site which will basically export/save some .csv file. Now I have gone through the steps correctly and reached the point where I clicked the "export" button - but I am stuck with the Internet Explorer save dialog as shown in the pic. How do I save now.

pic attached:

Posted Image

Many Many Thanks

Edited by vij

Do you use the IE UDF? Can you post the script you have so far?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Do you use the IE UDF? Can you post the script you have so far?

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes I am using the IE UDF.... Do I have to paste the script? (contains user name password of a sensitive site within it...so asking). I am stuck at the final point where Internet Explorer asks me if I want to save the file... Thats all. Is there a way to access that Internet explorer 'save dialog/Alert' thingy you see in the pic?

Edited by vij

Can you retrieve the URL for the download? You could then try to use InetGet to download the file.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Can you retrieve the URL for the download? You could then try to use InetGet to download the file.

Nope... that url is generated dynamically.

Ex - https://ahrefs.com/site-explorer/explorer_export.php?hash=07583511eee6896bb08af2edfe3bfdf1&export_type=3&tab=backlinks&charset=utf-8&backlinks_type=not_sitewide-href-all-all-all&unique_domains=1

I guess I got to be able to access that Internet Explorer save dialog to make this work. Is that not possible?

IIRC there was a discussion on this subject lately. Did you search the forum for "Internet Explorer save dialog"?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki