Need some help in my script ( KodaFormDesign +SciteEditor)

Hello ! Iam very new in this. Thats why iam trying to make a simple one.

That one I am working on are having 3 Buttons. 1 for Start Attack and send a Key.

And the second Button is for to take on more ammo, while the First Button is still attacking,who should also send the key.

The third Button is to Stop / Pause these ammo.

It starts to do the first Button, But not the rest, Iam not sure whats the problem, cause Iam very new on this. But its exciting.

But I have been stucked for so many hours now, so I could use some help. if there should be one out ther who wouldnt mind to help me out :bye:

Hello ! Iam very new in this. Thats why iam trying to make a simple one.

That one I am working on are having 3 Buttons. 1 for Start Attack and send a Key.

And the second Button is for to take on more ammo, while the First Button is still attacking,who should also send the key.

The third Button is to Stop / Pause these ammo.

It starts to do the first Button, But not the rest, Iam not sure whats the problem, cause Iam very new on this. But its exciting.

But I have been stucked for so many hours now, so I could use some help. if there should be one out ther who wouldnt mind to help me out :bye:

Edited by seamonkeysproject

• Moderators

seamonkeysproject,

I strongly suggest that you read those rules carefully and follow them in future. Furthermore, sending me a PM asking for help with the very same script is really not a good idea. :mad:

Threads merged and locked. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area