Issue with SciTE and comments.

Since the latest update of SciTE I have noticed some odd behavior when attempting to add comments. The image below shows the issue better than I could explain it:

Posted Image

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a setting that I missed somewhere? Any insight would be appreciated.

I have the same issue with the last update, sometimes Scite just continues to comment the lines after the real commented line. If i restart scite instead all work good.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

• Developers

Try the current v3.31 available in the Beta directory. Pretty sure this is fixed in there as I made several changes to the au3 lexer after seeing some of this changed behaviour in 3.30.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Just downloaded the file from here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/

and replaced the old files with the new.

Hope that his issue is solved as you said. By the way thanks for the hard work that you keep doing for us.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Me too don't occur any strange behaviour until now with the beta version.

Hi!