New Koda won't open GUI from .au3

Well, I had a hard drive failure and had to re-install Scite (full version with Koda), and now the new Koda version won't open my Koda created GUI from the .au3 of my script. I can run the script in Scite and everything displays fine. Is there a way I can roll back the version of Koda? I really need to edit my GUI, but when I try to open it from the .au3 Koda just does nothing.

I also tried to use the import setting in Koda, but that threw up several warnings about property setting "enabled" not recognized for some controls or something. Any idea what I need to do to get the new version of Koda to open the GUI? Or is there an easy way just to roll back my Koda version so that I can edit the GUI? My Gui has 11 tabs in a tab control, so it is rather large and I really need Koda to make changes. Any help is extremely appreciated.

- hogfan

The only suggestion I can think of is probably just as slow as your first idea. You could recreate the GUI in Koda and save it as something else. Then just copy/paste the GUI creation bits back into the original file.

Oh, hey! You can probably find the older version of Koda that you had before and install that. Then you should be able to open the original file with no problems.

Use the import function of KODA to import au3 files.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• 2 weeks later...

I did try a previous version of Koda and for some reason it doesn't open with that either.  I'm not sure what the issue is because when I run the script in Scite, or compile it an run the .exe everything looks as it should in the GUI.   I did try the import function to try and import from the .au3 file, but it only imports 2 of the tab on my tab control.  The other tabsheets are listed in the properties window, but are empty and do not show up under the tab control.  The GUI is too big to re-create from scratch and rename every control & set it's properties.  So if I can't figure out a way to get this  back into KODA I guess I will only be doing manual code updates in Scite with no GUI changes (not the end of the world, but takes a lot of flexibility away for future updates).  It's a very strange issue.  

-hogfan