APDF V1.04

What about APDF? code's trouble? ...Link?

Ps-> v3 Support: "Help and scripting advice for AutoIt v3"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

APDF V 104 is an autolit script which allows making PDF files without any components

I have had Error message with variable use but not declare in global scope that i solve by programming but i have a problem with a variable name $format , use in the programm but not declaring anywhere.

Edited by LOULOU

APDF V 104 is an autolit script which allows making PDF files without any components

I have had Error message with variable use but not declare in global scope that i solve by programming but i have a problem with a variable name $format , use in the programm but not declaring anywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I ask because I never saw this script in the forum.(either Searching)

Post your code. :whistle:

Ok, I ask because I never saw this script in the forum.(either Searching)

Post your code.  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's because it is posted on the Yahoo! mailing list. Why LOULOU expects help with this script from the forum when it's author posted it on the mailing list, I don't know. But never the less, anybody interested will have to track it down in the files area of the Yahoo! group.

That's because it is posted on the Yahoo! mailing list.  Why LOULOU expects help with this script from the forum when it's author posted it on the mailing list, I don't know.  But never the less, anybody interested will have to track it down in the files area of the Yahoo! group.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Valik for the explanation.

Long time ago I don't review the messages in Y! Groups. :whistle: