No less no more. :bye:

lightblue.gif

uskin.png

Download

SkinMagic.dll
SkinMagic Files (582 Kb)

SkinMagic UDF

Please choose server where you will download:

SkinMagic.zip (707 Kb) - code.google.com (included with SkinMagic.dll)
SkinMagic.zip (126 Kb) - autoitscript.com

Skin Editor

SkinMagic C/C++Toolkit

Skin Collection

AlphaOS
DarkArea
LighBlue
Ocean
BlueHorn

Click on Image to download skin.

alphaos.gif DarkArea.gif

lightblue.gif ocean.gif

BlueHorn.gif

Go To Developer Site

http://www.appspeed.com

if you want to read C++ version of this, read here

Use the SkinMagic Toolkit to Skin your Application

UDF.SkinMagic.zip

Edited by prazetto

# Button. Progressbar - Graphical AutoIt3 Control (UDF) # GTK on AutoIt3 - GTK+ Framework | Widgets

2 problems with this, one you're using AdFly to make money off of it, second, there's a password on the skin package file which you haven't provided.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

You have a Troyan horse on your website, I don't like this at all

GreenCan

Contributions

CheckUpdate - SelfUpdating script ------- Self updating script

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

MsgBox with CountDown ------------------- MsgBox with visual countdown

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Input Period udf ------------------------------ GUI for a period input

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

Excel Chart UDF ----------------------------- Collaboration project with water 

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

TaskListAllDetailed --------------------------- List All Scheduled Tasks

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

Oracle SQL Report Generator -------------  Oracle Report generator using SQL

SQLite Report Generator -------------------  SQLite Report generator using SQL

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Animated animals ----------------------------- Fun: Moving animated objects

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

@wakilon

x-plus.dll are not important. That only to demonstrate ability SkinMagic loading skin from resource.

Ok. I explain like this.

I'm creating resource skin like this.

x-plus.bat

@echo off
brcc32.exe x-plus.rc -fox-plus.res

x-plus.rc

xplus SKIN "x-plus.smf"

x-plus.smf

In same directory

And run x-plus.bat

The created file will be x-plus.res

Then get blank dll, open in Resource Hacker

Menu Action -> Add new Resource -> Select x-plus.res -> Save

Oh. I'm using Borland Resource Compiler.

You can usage any version of brcc32.exe.

You will get this on your computer when installing

Borland C++, Delphi 7 or Embarcadero XE2.

# Button. Progressbar - Graphical AutoIt3 Control (UDF) # GTK on AutoIt3 - GTK+ Framework | Widgets

Nice gui, thank you very much!

How can I change the colour of my label

I've added this (I am using corona style)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("my Red label", 10, 20)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xff0000) ; Red

GUISetState()

But the label remains to be of grey-blue colour

Search for $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT in the help file.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

#include-once

#include <SkinMagic.au3>

_SkinMagic_LoadSkinFile("skins\x-plus.smf")

;_WinAPI_LoadLibrary(@ScriptDir & '\SkinDLL\x-plus.dll')
;$hModule = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle('x-plus.dll')
;$a = _SkinMagic_LoadSkinFromResource($hModule, 'xplus', 'SKIN')

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ScrollBarConstants.au3>
#include <GuiMenu.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Global Enum $idNew = 1000, $idOpen, $idSave, $idExit, $idCut, $idCopy, $idPaste, $idAbout

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, -1, -1, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL))
$Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 8, 185, 169)
;$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label1", 20, 40, 36, 17,$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT, 0x00ff00)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label1", 352, 96, 36, 17)
   GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)

;$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 8, 176, 89, 25)

$hFile = _GUICtrlMenu_CreateMenu()
    _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 0, "&New", $idNew)
    _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 1, "&Open", $idOpen)
    _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 2, "&Save", $idSave)
    _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 3, "", 0)
    _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 4, "E&xit", $idExit)

_SkinMagic_SetWindowSkin($Form1, 'MainFrame')

_SkinMagic_SetDialogSkin("Dialog")

;MsgBox(0,'Hello',0)
;_SkinMagic_RemoveDialogSkin()
;MsgBox(0,'Hello',0)

;_SkinMagic_SetSingleDialogSkin($hWnd, 'MainFrame')

_SkinMagic_EnableWindowScrollbarSkin($Form1, $SB_VERT)
;_SkinMagic_DisableWindowScrollbarSkin($Form1)
;_SkinMagic_RemoveWindowSkin($Form1)

;_SkinMagic_SetControlTooltip(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button1), 'This are tooltip.')

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND")

$hSkin = _SkinMagic_OpenSkinData('MainFrame')
$tValue = DllStructCreate('dword')
_SkinMagic_GetSkinControlBkColor($hSkin, $tValue)
GUISetBkColor('0x' & Hex(DllStructGetData($tValue, 1),6))
_SkinMagic_CloseSkinData($hSkin)

Do
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
       Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            GUIDelete($Form1)
            _SkinMagic_ExitSkinMagicLib()
            Exit
        ;Case $Button1
        ;    $pos = WinGetPos(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button1))
            ;_SkinMagic_TrackSkinPopupMenu($hFile, $TPM_LEFTALIGN, $pos[0], $pos[1] + $pos[3], $Form1)
    EndSwitch
Until False

; Handle menu commands
Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $ilParam
    Switch _WinAPI_LoWord($iwParam)
        Case $idNew
            MemoWrite("New")
        Case $idOpen
            MemoWrite("Open")
        Case $idSave
            MemoWrite("Save")
        Case $idExit
            Exit
        Case $idCut
            MemoWrite("Cut")
        Case $idCopy
            MemoWrite("Copy")
        Case $idPaste
            MemoWrite("Paste")
        Case $idAbout
            MemoWrite("About")
    EndSwitch
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_COMMAND

; Write message to memo
Func MemoWrite($sMessage)
    ConsoleWrite($sMessage & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>MemoWrite

dont work test.au3  label transparent

• 3 months later...

That was just a bit deceptive, but that's already been mentioned by an MVP.

2 problems with this, one you're using AdFly to make money off of it, second, there's a password on the skin package file which you haven't provided.

Maybe you could un-deceptify that link, already?  :whistle:

Edited by BinaryBrother

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND