.classname .href help

hi

I'm looking for more information on the decimal value? i see this used a lot and it's not really explained anywhere yet it seems kind of important as my code wont run without it...

for instance the below example

While 1
    $meyes = _IETagNameGetCollection($meme, "input")
    For $input in $meyes
        if $input.className == "mll user_action yes green_btn_big btn btn-large btn-success greenBtnBig" Then
            Sleep(300)
            _IEAction($input, "click")
        EndIf
    Next
    Sleep(300)
WEnd

$input.classname... now say i was to get the objectbyid would I replace tagname with _IEgetobjbyid... For $whatever in $whatever if $variable.id ==

or by the link would i put $variable.hrefName or just $variable.href ==

just wondering because im trying to get a rollover nav bar that doesnt seem to have input so i have to use another method

is there any more information on this or can someone explain it to me

Edited by cookiekiller89

Please re-read your post, and then edit it to make sense.

If you want to set values of attributes, you only need a single "="....other then that, I have no idea what you are asking for.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

There are no assignments, that is a test, and a case sensitive one at that.

Not sure if _IETagNameGetCollection() only returns top level objects, and OP might have to drill into DOM.

Perhaps _IETagNameAllGetCollection() might yield desired results.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

There are no assignments, that is a test, and a case sensitive one at that.

Not sure if _IETagNameGetCollection() only returns top level objects, and OP might have to drill into DOM.

Perhaps _IETagNameAllGetCollection() might yield desired results.

sorry, im simply wondering when in my above code you have the variable $input followed by $input.className

is there any information that better explains when to connect to the variable with the decimal (.) i know i can use $variable.href and className and theres a few in examples with .form, but just wondering what it's actually doing and if there's a list of them somewhere

As far as I know, the elements accessible from within a tag object are determined within the tree of the page.

So there may be $var.name, $var.classname, $var.id or $var.banana, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.