Closed because of OP attitude, not OP request

I have do many research based on the trancexx post, about DllCall, ObjCreateInterface, WinAPI and COM extension but i'm really don't know how to apply to that script, i don't see what her see...

How hard can that be? For me is impossible :(

I'M QUIT FROM THIS FORUM!

It was fun until it lasted, hope on my future way i can't find people that offend without any reason ( i was called lazy and parasitic, and everyone agreed...United we stand, divided we fall ) just for fun because don't have anything to do in the life, without knowing anything about the person who write, noone forced to post, noone forced to help.

From the top of the from their very great superiority they not go down to my level, that people can not spread the knowledge but you have to learn by yourself.

In what way? It's easy...just search on google

For that people, wish you the best way,

Oliver Astone

It's not impossible for you, it will just be a bit of hard work, and a lot of frustration.

You are sounding very lazy, or perhaps even parasitic and just want someone else to do it for you.

Since you are the person that wants this, I suggest to hop to it.

When you do create something yourself, I;m quite certain you will begin to get some help with any flaws in your code.

If you cannot be bothered, then there are freelance websites you can join, where you can pay someone for their services.

Best of luck.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I'm Lazy? Parasitic? Are you serius? I'll report your post

If i don't know C++ maybe it's my fault, but everyone say "it's so easy" but for me it's not, i have see entire script posted fro people with "just an idea", why don't you write what you have write to me to THAT people?

It's not concerning autoit, i'm not asking "how to do an array or how to delete a file", but how to traslate a C++ BECAUSE I DON'T UNDESTRAND IT!

If you don't what to help, youir post is usless so please stay out ot this.

Thanks

It was fun until it lasted, hope on my future way i can't find people that offend without any reason ( i was called lazy and parasitic, and everyone agreed...United we stand, divided we fall ) just for fun because don't have anything to do in the life, without knowing anything about the person who write, noone forced to post, noone forced to help.

From the top of the from their very great superiority they not go down to my level, that people can not spread the knowledge but you have to learn by yourself.

Oliver Astone

See if you can take that flimsy flickering flame in your belly, and turn up the heat, but direct it toward your needs son.

Treat the C++ code as though it were Autoit, search the functions it uses to see what they do, and go from there.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

"how to do an array or how to delete a file", but how to traslate a C++ BECAUSE I DON'T UNDESTRAND IT!

Apply the same approach to when you learnt what an array was or how to delete a file. Because we're not born with this knowledge.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Understood, i'll remove the OP and everyone will be happy

I'll received some help but for the most 'lesson of life' and some offence without any reason. It's easy to judge from the high of knowledge and look down to us poor lazy, pathetic and parasithic people.

If a mod see this thread please close it

Oliver Astone

I'll received some help but for the most 'lesson of life' and some offence without any reason. It's easy to judge from the high of knowledge and look down to us poor lazy, pathetic and parasithic people.

I think you're overreacting to what has been said.

You asked us a question, in a forum where there is no obligation from anybody to help you, or even acknowledge your existence. We're here solely because we want to be. We're here because we want to continue to learn and help people who need helping - like yourself. However, whilst we may be here to help, we're not here to do everything for people, we'll advise and guide but not write write code for you unless the person is in a good mood.

If you look back at our replies, you'll notice people have been both advising and guiding.

This would be a great project for you to learn AutoIt.  From what I see it is very convertible to AutoIt.  Give it a try and then ask questions in the General Help section.  Good luck!

jaberwocky here has pointed out that this would be an excellent opportunity for you to further your AutoIt skills. Whilst the original code you posted was in C++, learning just AutoIt isn't going to help you here. Learning one section of law doesn't make you a lawyer, like if you're a paralegal, you still need to know about other things related, just like being a programmer, learning AutoIt isn't about solely learning AutoIt, you pick up logic skills, puzzle solving abilities, and maybe even C skills.

For example...google >> AutoIt SHGetPropertyStoreForWindow (as it might be on another AutoIt related site.)

guinness has shown you what kind of keywords to search Google with. That's a very useful skill and one that I and many others use every day. You can't possibly know everything, so remember that others will have had the same problem before.

Search for the WinAPI calls that you're trying to make. There is definitely examples out there.

I told you to search for WinAPI calls, that's all you're essentially going to need.

Looking at it, you have to make two dll-calls, one ObjCreateInterface, one _WinApi call and one object call, how hard can that be?

Try something, I'm sure you'll get proper help then.

The very nice trancexx, who happens to be a former AutoIt core-developer herself has pretty much told you everything you're going to need for your code.

Between the four people I quoted above, we've most likely spent thousands of hours learning and practising code, not just in AutoIt but solving problems, corsswords, everything helps. Take some time to learn C and you'll find yourself a better programmer.

In conclusion Oliver, we've done everything to help you except write the code for you. Which we're not here to do.

You realise by removing the original post you've made it impossible for anyone to help you in the future.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Childish... Nordic anger... Rage quit... yup

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

OliverA,

This thread has been closed because I want to save you from any more negative comments - NOT because you asked for it to be closed. For what it is worth, I am in complete agreement with the posts above - but I see no reason to prolong this sorry episode. :(

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area