login to Primavera

• Moderators

ardash12in,

I have received reports that you are PMing members seeking support - do NOT do this again.  I suggest you read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit that says:

"Do not PM other users asking for support - that is why the forum exists, so post there instead"

Remember this is not a 24/7 support forum - those who answer are only here because they like helping others and have some time to spare.  You just have to wait until someone who knows something about your particular problem, and is willing to help, comes online.  Be patient and someone will answer eventually.  Or if not - tough! ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

use the _IE* functions...first click on link with id = ms__id928

_IEFormElementSetValue put your user into username input with id = user_login

_IEFormElementSetValue put your password into input id = user_password

_ieaction "click" id = login_from_loginpage

_iecreate

_ienavigate

_IEGetObjById

Next time, state what the application is (window vs browser).  Why should I have to google what you are attempting to login to?  Maybe add a screen shot, so people can give you good advice without fneeding ollowup questions.

I don't have an account, so can't help you past that...use a dom spy to find out what your object is you have to interact with...such as ie developer tools

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

• Moderators

adarsh12in,

How on earth do you expect to get any useful help with so littel information?  You assume we all know what Primavera is - from Googling I assume you mean the project managing software, but I am not sure.  And then how many people here do you think have access to the software and can just run it to see exactly what GUI elements the login actions?  So, as mentioned above, you need to give us a lot more information if you want help. :)

And please lose the attitude - it will not make anyone more likely to help you, but I am sure you know that already. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I know what Primavera is. It is a web based app used to track projects. The logon part - not hard to do. jdelaney's post is the way to go on this. The part where he wants to run the report automatically - I'm not an expert at the application (I don't use it personally but I know many people who do) I would think all we are talking about is populating a few fields to filter the report you want then running it. Again - the IE tools in AutoIt are the way to go. Look at the examples in the help file and it is pretty straight forward on how to do it.

At this point the OP has to put in some effort on coding it.