SQLite demonstration of native recognition of BLOB object in Listview

GreenCan

I now have sqlite3_x64.dll v3.7.17.0 (http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/archive/sqlite/SQLite3) and I'm still getting the same error. My system is exactly the same.

Hi guinness,

You mean the error in post 11 or the after midnight effects in your post 5?

Anyhow, I don't know what to say.  I tried but I am unable to replicate any of the errors you mentioned.

If I provoke an error by changing the name of the table I get

!   SQLite.au3 Error
--> Function: _SQLite_Query
--> Query:    SELECT count(*) FROM Customerg
--> Error:    no such table: Customerg

I find the main.customer error very strange.  Have you tried to download the file again?

! SQLite.au3 Error
--> Function: _SQLite_Query
--> Query: SELECT count(*) FROM Customer
--> Error: malformed database schema (IPK_Customer) - no such table: main.Customer

It frustrates me that someone with your expertise has an unresolvable issue.  The script was downloaded more than 80 times since I posted the first version, and nobody complained except you. That doesn't mean that there is no bug but usually I expect more feedback if something does not function at all.

The last thing I can think of is AutoIt version, mine is v3.3.8.1

Does anyone in the community have a similar issue with my script please?

Contributions

CheckUpdate - SelfUpdating script ------- Self updating script

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

MsgBox with CountDown ------------------- MsgBox with visual countdown

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Input Period udf ------------------------------ GUI for a period input

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

Excel Chart UDF ----------------------------- Collaboration project with water 

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

TaskListAllDetailed --------------------------- List All Scheduled Tasks

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

Oracle SQL Report Generator -------------  Oracle Report generator using SQL

SQLite Report Generator -------------------  SQLite Report generator using SQL

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Animated animals ----------------------------- Fun: Moving animated objects

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

Can't test x64 right now. Will let you know tomorrow.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I have some good news. I re-downloaded AutoIt and the black images disappeared, but the SQLite errors stopped when I realised I had to download a secondary ZIP file.It's a lot of text to read, so I automatically went to the attached ZIP file and not the hosted one as well.

Maybe you should add, "download this and this"? Because for me code speaks a 1000 words than a 1000 words itself.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

GreenCan you don't have to save images to files to display them if you use GIFAnimation UDF. I made sure every input is valid if it's representing image. For example in _ExecBin you could have done this:

;...
If StringInStr(".gif;.png;.jpg;.tif;.bmp;.jpeg;.ico;", $sFileextension) Then
    $iMaxRows = UBound($aResult)
    If $iMaxRows = 0 Then ; BLOB contains less than 4094 bytes
        _DisplayImage($StringRemainder, $sDescription)
    Else
        Local $vData = $aResult[0]
        For $ii = 1 To $iMaxRows - 1
            $vData &= $aResult[$ii]
        Next
        $vData &= $StringRemainder
        _DisplayImage($vData, $sDescription)
    EndIf
Else
;...
Nice beard.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

I have some good news. I re-downloaded AutoIt and the black images disappeared, but the SQLite errors stopped when I realised I had to download a secondary ZIP file.It's a lot of text to read, so I automatically went to the attached ZIP file and not the hosted one as well.

Maybe you should add, "download this and this"? Because for me code speaks a 1000 words than a 1000 words itself.

Great!

I changed the download links in post 1, hopefully, that makes things more clear.

Thanks for persevering to resolution  :thumbsup: 

Contributions

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

No problem.

Edit: It's partially my fault anyway.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

GreenCan you don't have to save images to files to display them if you use GIFAnimation UDF. I made sure every input is valid if it's representing image. For example in _ExecBin you could have done this:

;...
If StringInStr(".gif;.png;.jpg;.tif;.bmp;.jpeg;.ico;", $sFileextension) Then
    $iMaxRows = UBound($aResult)
    If $iMaxRows = 0 Then ; BLOB contains less than 4094 bytes
        _DisplayImage($StringRemainder, $sDescription)
    Else
        Local $vData = $aResult[0]
        For $ii = 1 To $iMaxRows - 1
            $vData &= $aResult[$ii]
        Next
        $vData &= $StringRemainder
        _DisplayImage($vData, $sDescription)
    EndIf
Else
;...
Nice beard.

Fantastic! Thank you trancexx.  i didn't notice that _GUICtrlCreateGIF can process binary data. 

If IsBinary($vGIF) Then ; GIF binary data passed
        $vData = $vGIF
    Else

As you only mentioned 'filename' in the first parameter, I didn't dig further in the code.

That will save a lot of IO and process time and will be all benefit for the speed of the script. Not forgetting that you just gave me a couple days work to implement the changes ;) .

It's a pity that binary data seems not possible in _GUIImageList_Add() which expects physical files as far as I know.  

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb761512%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Listview would otherwise benefit the most of processing binary data.

If your Avatar is your portrait, you have a nice smile...

Contributions

• 3 years later...

Painfully aware that this thread is 3 years old...

It seems that the names of Global Variables have since changed... The demo is written to run on AutoIt v 3.3.8.0,

I have 3.3.14.2.

Just noticed the "SQLite2.ico" SQLite2.ico file... Does this refer to SQLite 2 or merely icon 2 for SQLite3? :>

I get errors all over the place.

SQLite GreenCan_demo BLOB in Listview 1.0.0.4.zip

and don't forget to download this zip file to complete the required files for the demo

http://users.telenet.be/GreenCan/AutoIt/GreenCan_demo2.zip

Downloaded both.

Specifically I get an error on line 91 of _inputmask.au3: _Iif() undefined function...

Is there a working example somewhere? Please? :'(

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

add this function in the _inputmask.au3

; by zedna
; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/118827-create-pdf-from-your-application/?do=findComment&comment=1192000
Func _Iif($fTest, $vTrueVal, $vFalseVal)
    If $fTest Then
        Return $vTrueVal
    Else
        Return $vFalseVal
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Iif

Edited by Chimp

image.jpeg.9f1a974c98e9f77d824b358729b089b0.jpeg Chimp

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....