1. Ascend4nt

Ascend4nt

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      please i want to use the WinHttp to get the google drive file title using the api
      i searched in the forom but i didn't found any Google drive api UDF
      for that i liked to ask you for that
      i had read the google drive api documentation but i couldn't do it
      please help me
      here is the api doc
      note i've got the apikey and i have the file id
      what i want is to get the title of the file (the file name)
      because i want to download the files from the google drive using the autoit
      please help me for that
      am sorry because i didn't gave you any example or what i tried but all what tried was  failed
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      i've some questions about StringRegExpReplace i hope you can help me

i tried to make a function that give me the host of the url and other give me the url with out host
      for example i've this link
      https://www.example.com/vb/result.php
      i need the first give me the
      example.com
      and the other give me 
      /vb/result.php
      i find that
      $s_source = "https://www.google.com/vb/index.php" Local $s_Host = StringRegExpReplace($s_Source, '.*://(.*?)/.*', '\1') Local $s_Page = StringRegExpReplace($s_source, '.*://.*?(/.*)', '\1') msgBox(64, $s_Host, $s_Page)  
      but i found some problems i need your help to correct it
      first: when i get the host if the url has www i want to remove it
      second: if the url with out host did not have other things 
      i need the result to be ""
      e.g
      https://www.example.com
      the first i want it
      example.com
      and the second i want it to be ""
      i hope that you can help me
      thanks in advance
    • By iAmNewbe
      I created an application to catch keyboard programmed keys.  Some of the keys open URL's via ShellExecute and then they open in the default browser.

The problem I am having is that when the browser is opened in this manner 3rd party applications such as Logitech Setpoint for Logitech mouse and keyboards and programs like auto password form filling stop working with the browser.  In the mouse specific situation the Cruise Up and Cruise Down buttons, normally back and forward, do not work. If I open the browser manually via the browsers icon and then press the keyboard buttons to open the web page everything works normally.

I have two questions:

1:  Why does 
      ShellExecute("http://www.autoitscript.com") when the browser is not open and then is launched, via the above line, cause third party apps to not be able to interface with the browser?

2:  What is a better way to launch URL's if not via ShellExecute?

The application is NOT using #RequireAdmin and is not 64bit.
    • By sosimple
      Is this possible with autoit?
      What I want to do:
      Create a Desctop windows shortcut to run an executable application created with autoit, which shortcut would have some parameters which will send as a variable to the aplicagion .
      For example:
      Create an app : ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe
      Run this with a shortcut which has:  "C:/ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe" -option1
      What I want to do is the ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe take the option1 and do something like this: Shellexecute("c:\myfolder\option1.exe")
      Can I do that?
      Thanks,
    • By kingjacob90
      Hay guys
      Just had an idea and wanted to know where to start. I want to download a screenshot of a website automatically into a .png .jpg ect format so I can then set it as my desktop background.
      This might be for for news: When the latest news is added to a website a screenshot of that website is saved and added to my desktop background.
      I have tried using website that already do the screenshot but you have to open the website and click the button for it to generate one and thus InetGet does not help.
      Any Ideas?